Full-Time Inbound Copywriter
Job Title: Inbound Copywriter
The Inbound Copywriter is primarily responsible for drafting digital content for Stream’s automotive branch. Content will range from product and vehicle reviews, website copy, finance and service copy, blogs, and other B2C and B2B focused collateral. This position reports to the Inbound Copywriting Team Lead.
Our Inbound Copywriters are self-motivated creatives who possess a high level of initiative and a solid work ethic. They are also tech-savvy individuals with proficiency in using (or an openness to learning about) AI tools. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with producing a high volume of work by a given deadline.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Write SEO-friendly digital copy that aligns with our agency and OEM partners’ best practices. Once trained, copywriters are expected to abide by daily content completions goals outlines within the department.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly content deadlines while providing quick turnarounds for rush and others special projects.
- Deadlines are essential to the role. A copywriter’s performance is directly tied to their ability to meet deadlines and hit expected benchmarks.
- Contribute to weekly team meetings and all department-led training courses.
- Leverage AI tools for part of every month to meet team content goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Creative Writing, or other related areas of study.
- Strong time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working under deadlines.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and receive feedback on client work.
- Creative writing skills that can be applied to marketing copy. Ability to write using the brand’s preferred tone & voice.
A Big Plus if You Have:
- Basic HTML/WordPress experience.
- Experience leveraging AI tools such as ChatGPT.
- Advertising agency experience.
- Understanding of inbound marketing and SEO optimization.
- Social media experience.
- Enjoys collaboration and working in a team environment.