Contract iGaming Content Writer
Blaze.com was born in 2019 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity for the iGaming industry. They teamed up and built a new product, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just three years, we have created a new category in iGaming by combining social and real-money gaming! We currently have 2,000+ games and 2,000,000+ registered players. Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
A great opportunity for an iGaming Content Writer to join an exciting, growing group of passionate Internet professionals based all around the world.
- Produce well-researched and original content ideas for publication online. Creation of newsletters and builds engagement in social media and forums.
- Monitoring promotions and updating content accordingly. Ensuring that existing content is optimal, up-to-date and relevant. to support content development
- Managing and completing work on time for multiple content writing projects.
- In-depth review of websites, games and software.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Communicate any industry trends and news to management, includes managing media releases.
- Familiarize with industry trends to utilize with the company’s mission for inspiration of original ideas and content.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with designers and developers for new strategies and ideas.
- Ensure consistency in writing style, fonts, images, and tone. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- With at least 1 year experience in blog writing and interacting in social media.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles, if available.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and in English
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative and agile mindset.
- Experience in the iGaming industry (writing for or at least as a player)
- Graduate of Journalism, English, Marketing or any related field.
- Send your updated CV in English and portfolio with at least five articles
- Location: Fully Remote – Latin America
- Employment Type: Contract
- Hours: 40hrs/week