Full-Time Human Resources Generalist
Title: Human Resources Generalist – Remote US
Location: United States
The HR Generalist position is responsible for providing a variety of general support across the entire human resources function, with an emphasis on reporting and tracking metrics from various HR systems, benefit administration, leave management tracking, training and development support, and compliance with employment laws and regulations. The HR Generalist will have a broad scope and the ability to impact the entire organization. This role reports to the Associate Director, Human Resources and will provide support to the entire HR function through various tasks, as assigned. The HR Generalist will maintain high levels of integrity and confidentiality as they will be responsible for the protection of sensitive information and must possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent problem-solving abilities, and a deep understanding of best practices in the HR space.
- Provide internal support and partnership to the HR team
- Respond to various information and data requests from internal and external partners in a timely manner
- Answer questions regarding policies, processes and other pertinent HR information
- Assist with company benefit administration to include enrollment forms, plan questions, and open enrollment
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes
- Provide support to employees and develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company’s benefits package
- Assist with employee onboarding and new hire paperwork, as necessary
- Create and maintain complete and confidential personnel files on each employee
- Establish and maintain department records and reports; recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency and services performed
- Analyze internal employee data to identify trends and areas of improvement with attrition, workforce management, metrics, etc.
- Create and maintain a variety of visual data displays including charts and graphs as well as power point presentations
- Demonstrated success in building internal trust and strong relationships with business partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong excel and power point skills (or the G-suite equivalent, Google Docs & presentations) for data visualization
- Experience with Google Workspace is a must
- Experience working in HRIS, Rippling is a plus
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Proven ability to work effectively in a remote team environment
- Effective planning and priority setting
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of benefit plan design
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to sensitive company and employee information
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and federal/local regulations
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field, and 2+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices
- Benefit knowledge and experience including traditional medical, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world’s best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.