Human Resource Coordinator
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential – at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
We are hiring an HR Coordinator to join our corporate HR team!
Responsible for general HR administrative support including generating reports, developing and maintaining tools and workflows. Coordinates QuadMed HR projects, programs, and processes documentation while identifying gaps and process improvement. Provides customer service to employees and leaders on HR questions or requests and helps connect them with the appropriate resources. Liaise with other departments and parent company HR services as needed on HR systems, programs, tools and reports. Coordinate other HR administrative duties such as maintaining data, auditing for accurate data, generating cyclical and ad hoc reports, and supporting/guiding leaders to maintain accurate personnel data.
- Coordinate HR department programs and project management including:
- Lead designated projects and programs requiring intermediate skills. Provide support to HR leadership on larter-scale HR projects and programs, including but not limited to: scoping, planning for interdependences, scheduling, tracking progress, reporting, issue resolution or escalation, stakeholder engagement, communication, and change management.
- Coordinate HR processes, procedures, transactions and workflows. Maintain appropriate tools, resources, and documentation; identifying current gaps and provide ideas for efficiency to scale for business growth.
- Lead HR reporting and data maintenance including compiling, analyzing, and producing cyclical or ad hoc reports, audits. Identify and solve for any data gaps. Partner and serve as liaison with IT, parent company HR, and others as needed.
- Manage processes and audits to ensure accurate personnel-related data; guide and educate leaders to do the same.
- Maintain intermediate understanding HR systems to facilitate reporting and guide end users (engagement, timekeeping, HRIS).
- Maintain basic understanding of Learning Management System (LMS) administration to provide back-up support as needed.
- Identify, develop and maintain HR technologies, information sharing and communication modalities (eg. SharePoint); train others within HR and provide support as needed.
- Collaborate with HR teams to investigate and solution use of new technologies, information sharing or learning implementation strategies.
- Partner with and serve as liaison to other departments and parent company HR teams.
- Support staff and leaders with general HR inquiries by resolving, engaging cross-functional resources, or guiding to the appropriate resources.
- Deliver established training on HR tools, policies, programs and processes to new leaders and others as needed.
- Provide support to various HR initiatives such as maintaining org charts, checklists, employee listening sessions, file upload/maintenance, etc.
- Maintains an understanding of company culture to coordinate and champion company-wide engagement and experience related programs including recognition, milestone celebrations, engagement actions, employee experience committee, and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of human resources, project management, or related experience required.
- Experience in a professional services or healthcare environment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience supporting or coordinating projects preferred.
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Oracle) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and able to prioritize effectively
- Organized, efficient, and able to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven projects and administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to learn and effectively utilize new technologies
- Intermediate technical skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Intermediate skills in other Microsoft suite applications preferred (Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with and drive consensus in cross functional teams to drive initiatives forward in a timely manner even through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to recognize necessary changes, solve problems, appropriately escalate issues, take initiative to advance work goals, and serve as champion of the changes
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
- Ability to work in and navigate a matrix organization
- Ability to handle data and sensitive information with confidentiality
- Ability to act as a change agent and culture steward
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources principles
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to drive successful outcomes
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information,or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or locallaws.QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.