Freelance HR Writer
What Will You Do?
- Write well-researched, in-depth, long-form articles or shorter HR glossary entries on HR-related topics based on our briefs and editorial guidelines;
- Help us update and improve existing content based on detailed instructions from our editors;
- Collaborate with our editors on the content, style, and structure.
Who Are We?
At the Academy to Innovate HR (AIHR), it is our mission to make Human Resources (HR) future-proof by offering world-class, online education programs available anywhere, anytime. We are the leading online academy in Human Resources with a global (140+ countries) customer base, consisting of companies like Unilever, Goldman Sachs, Philips, EY, and UBS.
We also publish informative content to support HR professionals worldwide in their work. Our Blog has over 500,000 monthly visitors.
Who Are You?
- An experienced freelance writer with expertise in HR, recruitment, learning and development, and/or related fields;
- Passionate about content creation and HR;
- Having impeccable English writing skills;
- Experienced in SEO-driven writing;
- Reliable, dependable, organized, and punctual in your work, never missing a deadline;
- Have strong communication skills to effectively work in a remote setting.