Full-Time HR Generalist ($77K)
Dragos is a global cybersecurity start-up and we are looking for a detail-oriented HR Professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Are you someone that employees turn to because they know you will happily assist and help address their concerns? Are you looking to grow in your career? This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team where collaboration is key and expand your knowledge across multiple areas of HR. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and continual improvement of the employee lifecycle processes such as onboarding, offboarding, and everything in between.
- Responsible for new hire orientation and onboarding
- Process and track employee data changes, leaves of absence, and other items in the HR systems
- Serve as the first point of contact for employee questions and issues related to benefits, employment verifications, general HR matters, etc.
- Coordinate US benefit administration with insurance carriers, retirement plan vendors, and internal HRIS team
- Maintain HR intranet and perform periodic reviews and updates of HR guides, policies, and processes
- Provide support for other HR projects and initiatives
- At least 3 years of HR Generalist experience required
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting (UKG/UltiPro desired)
- Experience with US benefits administration
- A passion and a knack for using technology to improve processes and efficiency
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Solid knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Base Salary: $77,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity: $143,200
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.