HR Data Analyst
HR Data Analyst
Remote | People Operations | Full-time | Fully remote
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers by 2026 lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEOhere. We recently received a prestigious Audacious Prize to accelerate myAgro’s reach in the next 5 years. Join a winning team that is changing the lives of hardworking farmers across West Africa.
About the Role:
Reports to: Data Analytics Manager, with dotted line to Director of Global People Operation
The HR Data Analyst will support myAgro in building a complete picture of our people across different domains. You will work with our global HR team to collate and relate different people data through comprehensive systems and analysis. You will: automate donor reports, analyze people data, and become an important strategic partner to unlocking myAgro’s most important asset – its people.
- Work closely with the Global HR Operations team to:
- Automate donor and communications requests
- Compile HR data and metrics from a variety of different sources for frequent reporting (HR Dashboard, Staff Satisfaction Survey)
- Analyze data for trends and correlations across the employee lifecycle (attraction to employee exits)
- Suggest data-based improvements and contribute data for important questions in HR Ops work, including: staff satisfaction survey, performance management tracking
- Improve existing systems (HRIS, Payroll) to incorporate all of myAgro employees and people-data
- Create one system for all up-to-date people data (demographics, payroll, performance) that can eventually automate into our cloud reporting
- 2 years of professional work experience in an analyst role
- Previous experience benchmarking and setting up systems like people management softwares, CRM or similar
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills : You get excited when you discover a handy new Excel function; you enjoy the challenge of learning new software and finding the story behind a set of numbers or data
- Familiarity with HR Operations (such as: hiring, payroll, contracts, labor law, employee benefits)
- Excellent project management: You enjoy in managing multiple ongoing projects and prioritizing goals. You problem-solve for both big picture challenges and daily issues
- You succeed in a quickly changing environment
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
- Health insurance
- approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year – varies slightly according to local labor laws
- Retirement plan contributions
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.