Part-Time HR Coordinator
Ophelia is seeking an organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and trustworthy individual to join our Human Resources team as an part-time HR Coordinator (10 hours / week). This role is perfect for someone who is looking to start their career in HR, has high attention to detail and accountability, and has a strong sense of discretion. This role has the potential to become full time for the right candidate.
- Manage Ophelia’s virtual mailbox: sort and file mail, deposit checks, distribute mail to the appropriate parties and handle follow ups as needed
- Sensitive Data Management: bi-weekly timecard verification and submission and 401k data submission. Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records in our HR system, assist in the preparation and processing of HR-related documentation
- Coordinate Onboarding of New Hires: create and manage offer letters, initiate equipment procurement from our IT vendor, setup new hires into our HRIS, responsible for all new hire communications
- People Team Inbox Management: communicate effectively with employees to address HR-related queries and provide assistance, collaborate with team members to ensure a smooth flow of HR operations.
- Other miscellaneous projects as needed
Experience and Skills
- Experience with administrative work, including handling sensitive and confidential material
- Experience in Human Resources coordination preferred, not required
- Proficient in Google Docs / Microsoft OS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality.
- High resilience and self awareness
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
$15 – $20 an hour