Senior HR Consultant
isolved is an employee experience leader, providing intuitive, people-first HCM technology. Our solutions are delivered directly or through our partner network to more than five million employees and 145,000 employers ‘ who use them every day to boost performance, increase productivity, and accelerate results while reducing risk.
Our HCM platform, isolved People Cloud, seamlessly connects and manages the employee journey across talent management, HR & payroll, workforce management and engagement management functions. No matter the industry, we help high-growth organizations employ, enable and empower their workforce by transforming employee experience for a better today and a better tomorrow.
Location: Onsite or Remote
This individual is responsible for identifying, evaluating and resolving HR related issues for customers and supporting HR Business Partners with customer projects. Senior HR Consultants are experienced professionals with heightened expectations of job performance and autonomy. Enhanced knowledge of iSolved HCM functionality is required.
Senior HR Consultants serve as account managers and internal mentors to Consultants and Associates. Ability to transition from HR Consultant to Senior HR Consultant is based on ability to demonstrate autonomy, time management and department need.
Core Job Duties:
- Identify legal and governmental reporting regulations affecting HR practices and ensuring that customer policies, procedures and processes are in compliance.
- Maintain working knowledge of multi-state employment law compliance to best serve all iSolved customers.
- Serve as account manager for legacy and Enhanced client groups, as needed; utilize team approach.
- Provide proactive communication to assigned clients, ensuring clients are in compliance with their various operating location regulations and how the clients specifically impact the clients’ organization.
- Develop and present standard deliverables for stand-alone project clients. Ability to allocate work and meet client expectations with minimal direction, required.
- Serve as “face” of People Services for project-only clients, recognize and effectively upsell People Services subscriptions.
- Provide accurate advisement to clients via phone and email.
- Provide project support via the Consulting pool for the HR Business Partners and/or other Senior HR Consultant account managers for client HR needs such market compensation reports, proprietary form development, etc.
- Identify additional solution opportunities for People Services, developing the deliverables, drafting instructions, etc. for executive consideration.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Continuously analyze current People Services offering to ensure the deliverables are relevant and robust to maintain client value.
- Advise customer of potential HR risks and impact of business decisions.
- Maintain working knowledge of iSolved modules and functionality for customer upsell opportunities and to upload People Services deliverables to applicable iSolved location (i.e. new employee handbook into iSolved Employee Messages).
- Serve as subject matter expert for Thought Leadership purposes, drafting e-books, blogs and/or presenting webinars as requested by marketing.
- Train Consultants and/or Associates on various facets of HR and People Services’ deliverables (ex. Handbook development, multi-state law research, etc.)
- Maintain total confidentiality with customer information.
- Work toward continuous quality improvement.
- Stay current with changing technology, including software programs.
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of three (3)- five (5) years related HR Generalist experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.