HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner, Engineering
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted advisor to managers and individual contributors, helping build engaged, inclusive, high-performing teams
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high level strategy to program design to problem solving
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and implement thoughtful solutions
- Build a practice of using data to guide decision making and optimize organizational health
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
- Collaboration with others across the business, including our central functions and COEs across the People Team to provide excellence in support and guidance to our business partners.
- You’ll connect your work and contributions to align with and influence business strategies and objectives, from a global Pinterest perspective.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience supporting preferably / ideally Engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Strong competency within the HR function, including demonstration of experience across multiple functions such as Employee Relations, talent management, compliance, communications, and change management
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for strong collaboration with business partners and also Central Functions (People Team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.) to build world class initiatives
- A passion for furthering diversity & representation in Technology, such as experience in recruiting and/ or on-boarding diverse teams.
- Our PinFlex future of work philosophy requires this role to visit a Pinterest office for collaboration approximately once per quarter. For employees not located within a commutable distance from this in-office touchpoint, Pinterest will cover T&E. Learn more about PinFlex here.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
At Pinterest we believe the workplace should be equitable, inclusive, and inspiring for every employee. In an effort to provide greater transparency, we are sharing the base salary range for this position. The position is also eligible for equity. Final salary is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise.
Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here.
US based applicants only
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they loveand that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
How to Apply