Title: HR Assistant (Temporary) required at The WelbeHealth PACE program which helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing medical care and community-based services. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The Human Resources (HR) Assistant will elevate their Human Resources experience, working closely with HR leadership.
The Human Resources (HR) Assistant will focus on delivering excellent support and service to our team members in our centralized HR team, reporting to manager HR operations. Much of the HR Assistant’s day will include creating and carrying out HR processes in the areas of preboarding, HRIS, HR compliance, general HR inquiries, and more.
Essential Job Duties HR Assistant:
- Facilitate onboarding processes including communications with incoming team members, HRIS records and compliance documentation
- Maintain records and ensure data integrity in HR systems
- Assist team members and supervisors with questions and processes relating to talent processes, payroll, policies, and compliance
- Participate in team documentation, process improvements and other Talent team initiatives
- High School Diploma or Equivalency, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- One (1) year minimum of work experience or internship experience in human resources required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (such as VLOOKUP, pivot tables) preferred
- Strong analytical and data mining skills
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely care for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vison)
- Work/life balance – We mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities – We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we’re committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com