HR Analyst -Talent Acquisition
HR Analyst (Talent Acquisition)
Cambly is growing fast in Brazil, and this is your chance to join our international team! It is a unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley startup and experience our extremely entrepreneurial work culture with high ownership and autonomy. Cambly is a Series B company backed by the most prestigious VC funds of Brazil and the US, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber, Instagram, and 99.
Are you ready for the journey of your life?
- Post jobs and manage applicant flow
- Assist managers with job analysis, job description development and interview
- Screen and qualify applicants
- Facilitate the use and interpretation of various pre-hire assessment tools including skills assessments
- Maintain accurate records within our Applicant Tracking System
- Support on all recruitment related issues
- Work with Internal Communication team for the efficiency communication
- Support People Training and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Business Administration
- Experience with sourcing candidates through full range of attraction and resourcing methods and channels
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Analytical and attentive to details, process improvement mindset
- Ability to handle multiple projects and adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong internet-based sourcing abilities; adept at using LinkedIn and other related digital avenues
- Native level of Portuguese and full fluency in English, written and verbally.
ADVANCED ENGLISH: English is used daily in contact with the international product, operation, support, and marketing teams that are located at the company’s headquarters in San Francisco, USA.
REMOTE WORK: Work remotely 100% of the time. You can work from anywhere. However, you will be expected to work Brazil’s business hours.
If you feel you are the right person to take up this challenge, we encourage you to apply!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!