Please login/register to apply for this job.
1 Oct 2023
Full-Time Healthcare Data Entry
Title: Healthcare Data Entry
Location: Richmond, Virginia
100% Remote | $16/hr
- Industry: Healthcare + Data Entry
- Job Type: Contract to Hire
A Day in the Role
- The Client Coordinator will work to process various medical documents (i.e. Independent Medical Reviews).
- The coordinator will handle incoming cases extract data and enter the data into the electronic data base via Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word.
- Work independently and in partnership with other team members to ensure that questions are addressed, documented, and cases are returned in a timely fashion.
- Coordinators will use critical thinking steps to determine next steps and reach out to clients via phone to obtain missing information, etc.
- Must be comfortable and proficient using computers, spreadsheets, and have reliable internet.
- Must be comfortable to work in a metrics/quota driven environment.
- Experience in data entry, claims, or high volume customer service representative experience is preferred!
Schedule: Monday – Friday 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Will need to have reliable high speed internet.
- Will need to have your own computer or laptop for use in this role.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations/patient privacy is a must!
- Looking for individuals with remote healthcare experience: insurance, claims, etc.
- High School Diploma
35 total views, 1 today