Health & Wellness Writer
Health & Wellness Writer needed to tell irresistible health and wellbeing stories
Words are your craft. You can turn the act of sipping a cup of coffee into a story… an interesting story.
You have perfected a tone and language that can be friendly, approachable, and sincere when needed. You understand how to explain a complex subject with simple terms. And you want to produce content on your schedule while the kind of writing skills you possess allows you to thrive in your field.
What Skills Would Those Be, You Ask?
- Reading, understanding, and being able to summarize scientific literature accurately.
- A science or health background, or, previous experience writing on these kinds of topics, is rather important.
- Superior communication and writing skills in English.
- The capacity of keeping open channels of communication with the content editor.
- Being open to receiving and implementing feedback, including constructive criticism, maturely. We’re all here to grow.
Possessing this sort of expertise makes you not only a wise freelancer but also exactly the kind of sage that would perfectly handle all the duties of a health and wellness writer:
- Committing to a predetermined number of blogs per week based on your availability.
- Writing content curated by the content editor.
- Being ready to perform research using peer-reviewed, scholarly literature, or other reliable resources.
- Producing 500-word fun, easy-to-digest, ultra-engaging articles on health and wellbeing topics.
We are scientists, storytellers, artists, and developers, all working to craft something magnificent.
We are Dephion
Dephion develops personalized digital solutions to advance personal health and wellbeing on a global scale. We are an agile organization. We are building our future inside The Cubic, a high-tech fortress and our home in the Netherlands, armed with infinite ingenuity and passion. We stand for craftsmanship, exploration, and wellbeing.
And This Is What We Offer
This is a remote position for freelancers. That means you may continue working from wherever in the world you reside, choosing your own hours and workload, and doing something you already love doing: writing.
Does any of that sound good to you?