Head of Product
Head of Product
GROWTH – PRODUCT MARKETING
Broadly is changing the way local service businesses grow. We help thousands of local service businesses attract, retain, and “wow” their customers with powerful customer experiences. Our mission is to bridge local businesses to their modern consumers by helping them: capture leads, streamline their communications by email and text, collect mobile payments, and gather feedback and reviews. We are passionate about helping these local business owners succeed, and keep them at the center of everything we do.
We’re Broadly. And we’re doing something magical. We’re building a product that helps local businesses grow by helping them get more reviews, capture leads, collect payments, and foster loyal customer relationships. We are passionate about helping these local business owners succeed and keep them front and center of everything we do.
About the role:
Our customers are under the hoods of cars, inside service vehicles, at site visits and in the front office, and we’re obsessed with helping them provide great customer experiences to their customers. We’re looking for a Head of Product to own and shape our product strategy — including product innovation, design and development — and to continue to build and nurture a remote team that delivers.
As the Head of Product, you will:
Know the customer — Help us understand customer needs and how to best address them
Own the product roadmap — Align product strategy to business strategy by supporting our go-to-market efforts with growth experiments and collaboration across Business Development, Sales, and Marketing
Embrace simplicity and team alignment — Find the right balance between the present (agile/MVP, KPIs) and the future (vision)
Always be shipping — Work with the development team to regularly deliver value to customers
Hire, train, and mentor a high-performing team — Double the product and development teams over the next 1-2 years
- You understand B2B SaaS and enjoy the challenges and benefits of working in a growing start-up
- You prefer rapid iterative development and instant, continual user feedback
- You like speaking with customers, collaborating across teams, and mentoring employees
- You have trusted relationships with your peers and direct reports
- You thrive in a remote, distributed environment and are ready to collaborate both synchronously and asynchronously
THE GOOD STUFF (we’re not afraid of emojis)
- Our company was founded in Oakland, but now we are a remote first and distributed team!
- Company covers 100% of employee only medical, dental, and vision insurance + lots of extra options. We got you.
- Flexible time off. Take the time-off you need, when you need it!
- Our Time Off (OTO). We give you two-three day weekends per month!
- Regular wellness and engagement activities with some pretty awesome prizes!
- Work From Home stipend (because you know, you work from home)
- Co-working stipend (for those of us who want to escape our usual home office life and go into a shared workspace – sometimes working somewhere different helps!)
- Wellness stipend that covers mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing (because taking care of your mental health creates mental wealth!)
- Professional development stipend. Get your learning on.
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
If you want to check out more about us, visit our Builtin page. Here you’ll find a brief overview of Broadly! You’ll also be able to check out our company culture, benefits offered, and our current open roles. We’re also proud to say we won Builtins 100 Best Remote-First Companies to Work for in 2022!
Broadly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical), marital status/registered domestic partner status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), sex stereotype, gender, gender identity and gender expression /transgender, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Broadly also prohibits discrimination, harassment, disrespectful or unprofessional conduct based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.