Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
- Location: Fully Remote
- Salary: $75000-100,000 USD/Annually
- Job type: Full time
As the Head of Marketing, you will report to the CEO and work closely with Sales, Customer Success and Product Management to grow our customers globally. You will define strategy, lead and execute demand generation and marketing funnel optimization, using inbound marketing tactics, page conversion testing, online advertising and email marketing, to grow our database and overall company revenue.
Category creator. This is an opportunity to help Talkpush establish global dominance in a relatively new category: conversational recruitment marketing (“Drift for recruitment”).
Mountain climber. Growing the revenue from a couple million in ARR to tens of millions is the hardest part of any SaaS journey, and made even harder at Talkpush due our customer’s wide geographical spread from Asia to Latin America. In 2022, we want to get to 100+ customers and will need to accelerate growth to get there.
Good with words. Our marketing strategy has always been to start with high quality content (newsletter, events, webinars), and worry about the rest (ads, SEO, forms, etc.) later . We need our head of marketing to check the quality of the content that is published, ideally in both English and Spanish. Our team is fully remote and working across many timezone, so we have perfected the art of asynchronous communication, aka writing stuff!
Our company has people in Canada, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Costa Rica and Hong Kong and we’d be happy to have this global role based in any of those places, or in other lovely location that suits him or her.
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Drive all Lead Generation efforts, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, executing, and measuring results
- Build a predictable pipeline of qualified leads through a combination of outbound, inbound and referrals.
- Drive demand gen engine, including leads, MQLs, SQLs and opportunities
- Create, manage and monitor performance for all Lead Generation initiatives including email campaigns, content marketing, nurture programs, webinars, events, SEO, SEM/paid advertising on LinkedIn and Facebook, and discussions on online forums/groups
- Conduct A/B tests and use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes in order to hit KPI targets like inquiries, SQL and sales active pipeline
- Generate creative ideas on how to generate new leads for our sales team. Innovate. Rethink, Growth hack.
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering, CSM, and leadership, to drive new business, cross-sells and upsells, be confident in owning a pipeline number
- Lead customer advocacy with creation of beautiful case studies with viral video content
- Identify new ways to connect with the community of buyers (i.e. “growth hack), such as the creation of a podcast series to help the CEO connect with thought leaders in the space
- Manage the strategy and setup of paid campaigns
Manage the Marketing Team
- Build, lead and mentor a team of marketers across demand gen, content marketing, product marketing, and more
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales and/or marketing with a proven track record of driving revenue growth in a lead generation role
- Track record as an owner of the marketing funnel, knowing how to generate leads, ideally with quota-carrying experience
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing and experience using HubSpot/Marketo/Eloqua marketing automation and blogging software features to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture then (using dynamic workflows and drip campaigns) into converted customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage leads, funnels, nurture strategies, drip marketing, digital, online, and live events
- Clear and concise communications skills with an ability to present results to a group
- Experience with enterprise sales and B2B marketing is a huge plus
- Ready to work in a true startup environment, required a lot of autonomy and executing with limited resources
- We will strongly favor candidates with international experience/outloo
- Experience blogging, writing though leadership pieces, speaking and growing a personal audience on social media
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, ability to use data to inform all decision
- Knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search, retargeting, social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, and more) and content distribution placement
- Bonus skills: HTML / CSS. Adobe Creative Suite