Full-Time Growth Marketing Manager ($99k to $149k)
Title: Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
Location: United States
Who We Are
Babylist is the leading digital destination for growing families. For over a decade, Babylist has been the technology solution for expecting parents and the community that supports them, expanding from baby registry into a full-service platform that helps parents make decisions with confidence, stay connected and build happy and healthy families. Every year Babylist helps over 9M people make purchases through its registry, app, ecommerce shop and comprehensive product guides. The Babylist ecosystem now includes Babylist Health, which provides access to products and services including insurance-covered breast pumps, Expectul, a new voice in health and wellness for pre-pregnancy through postpartum care, and The Push, a branded content studio that works with the biggest companies in the baby space. With over 59M monthly pageviews and 1.2M TikTok followers, Babylist is a generational brand leading the $88 billion baby product industry. To learn more about Babylist’s registry options, editorial content and more, visit www.babylist.com
Our Ways of Working
We have team members located across the United States spanning multiple time zones. This means we put in extra effort to make sure we connect and collaborate in ways that make sense for us. We know how valuable the flexibility of remote work is for our employees.
We know that personal connection is the foundation for the great work we do together. In order to build those relationships with team members in other cities, we meet with coworkers in person two times a year at a full company offsite and a departmental offsite. These offsites are expected of employees and are great opportunities to meet the people you work with every day and to do some of the work that is much more difficult to do virtually.
What the Role Is
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Growth Marketing to join our growing Performance Marketing team! Reporting to the Associate Director, Growth Marketing, you will analyze existing strategies to optimize for peak performance, making paid media, paid social, and marketing analytics more effective.
Who You Are
- You have 5-8 years of experience in performance marketing
- You have experience at companies with $XXM annual performance marketing budgets
- You are highly confident and innovative with a deeply data-driven mindset, using quantitative analysis to determine what channels and strategies will be most effective
- You have an understanding of subscription models and/or business models with longer lead funnels
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and influence stakeholders at all levels
- You are user centered and customer focused. You have a deep understanding of the customer and effectively propose solutions and opportunities to meet those needs
- You have deep marketing experience directly managing Paid Affiliate and other performance marketing channels
- You know how to optimize campaigns and hit targets
- You have a strong marketplace understanding for new and innovative performance marketing tests to drive our testing roadmap
How You Will Make An Impact
- Consistently optimizing campaigns to efficiency and growth using CAC, LTV, and ROAS and incrementality testing
- Drive strategy and execution of our performance marketing efforts as we continue to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value
- Monitor KPIs, measure performance of paid affiliate and test channels and campaigns to assess effectiveness and determine ROI, and make and implement recommendations for improving new customer acquisition and conversion metrics while optimizing spend
- Manage digital spend and KPI’s to ensure efficiency and profitability for channels under management
- Partner cross-functionally with analytics, CRM, tech teams, and the executive team to implement tests and measure the success of campaigns
- Collaborate on product launches and promotions, leveraging marketing strategies to maximize reach and conversion success
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We invest in the infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are an antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
Babylist takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location.
The estimated pay range for this role is $99,600.00- $149,406.00
In addition, Babylist offers equity, bonus, and benefits, including company paid health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.