Full-Time Graphic Designer ($90k to $110k)
at hims & hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol HIMS. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is seeking a highly talented Graphic Designer to join our studio team, reporting directly to our Creative Director. This role is both highly creative and technical working closely with the Art Directors, Motion Designers, Copywriters and Producers to develop high quality and creative content across multiple platforms including our app and YouTube. You have a comprehensive understanding of typographic layouts, composition, color theory and an eye for image curation. We are looking for someone who is self motivated, able to work under pressure within tight deadlines, is highly creative, and someone who has a good gauge on the latest design trends and styles. This position requires the Designer to work a hybrid schedule in our Brooklyn, NY studio. The full Studio team is working in person a flexible few days per week from our brand new studio in Brooklyn, NY we would love to have you here!
- Work closely with our Art Directors to execute on high quality design and layouts for app content and motion graphic videos.
- Leverage our existing brand guidelines and work closely with our brand and graphic designers to evolve ways in which we apply those guidelines to our design outputs.
- Collaborate with our Copywriters to iterate on work and make sure that the assets clearly communicate the brief’s strategy both creatively and narratively.
- Work closely with our Motion Designers to make sure that design work translates effectively through to video outputs. Iterate and problem solve to produce the best possible visual outcomes.
- Help to establish templates and guidelines that can help us execute on certain work faster, while maintaining a high visual/design standard.
- Stay up to date on the latest graphic design trends, always working to pull in relevant and fresh inspiration into the work you are executing on.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 4+ years of experience working on a fast-paced creative team or agency
- Strong portfolio showcasing a wide range of design projects, demonstrating creativity, technical skills, and attention to detail
- Extensive experience in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong foundational knowledge of color theory, typography, compositions, hierarchy, and an eye for photo curation.
- Strong experience in designing for motion graphic content with an understanding for how your designs can come to life through motion.
- An interest in exploring how we can use AI tools to increase efficiency
- Well adept at designing for a wide range of ratios and formats
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is resourceful & adaptable when working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication in regards to managing your time, setting expectations, and presentation
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
An estimate of the current salary range for US-based employees is
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address.