Full-Time Graphic Designer ($65k to $110k)
Graphic Designer (Remote)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
Work with various teams within the marketing organization to develop print collateral, digital and print advertisements, web and digital assets, field marketing materials, and social media graphics.
What You’ll Do:
- Design everything from Powerpoint presentations, trade shows to global advertising
- Create corporate presentations for both executive and technical audiences
- Work on multiple projects and within multiple disciplines at one time
- Keep deliverables and schedule aligned on a given project
- Assist with various production tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of hands-on design experience, either in-house or at agency. Multimedia and web design experience are a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (CC – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent design, color, layout and typographic skills
- Ability to prepare files for pre-press and production
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Able to thrive in deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Only applicants with online portfolios will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design required
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $65,000 – $110,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.