Full-Time Graphic Designer
Get to know us:
We’re FieldRoutes, a leading cloud-based and mobile SaaS provider in the pest control and lawn care industry. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world’s leading provider of software for the trades, our platform automates all aspects of field service operations for enterprise and small businesses, enabling them to accelerate growth, streamline operations, increase customer retention, and maximize revenue.
When you join our team, you’ll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the US with an award-winning culture that’s been celebrated by Inc. Magazine and Forbes. Trusted by over 1,700 field service companies across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of a billion dollars in revenue. Our partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to accelerate investment in our technology and people while maintaining our flexible startup culture.
Ready to make your career move?
FieldRoutes is looking for a Graphic Designer to add to our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing engaging content for a range of mediums, including email, web, print, social media, and events. The right person will be creative but understand the importance of maintaining brand standards. Candidates must provide a digital portfolio and/or URL to demonstrate experience and abilities. The ideal candidate is willing to roll up their sleeves to help a fast-paced, growing SaaS company to the next stage of growth.
What you’ll do:
- Design collateral templates and develop graphics for web, email, social media, print, and presentations that include things such as case studies, Eguides/white papers, logos, infographics, diagrams, icons, sales sheets, etc.
- Complete image requests by reformatting graphics into varied specifications
- Photo editing of stock and original photography
- Maintain two existing brand guidelines across all creative and graphic materials and contribute to further development of organizational brand identity
- Creates work that answers to the creative brief and matches specifications while also offering alternative solutions to his or her own
- Ensures that all work (digital files) is maintained, saved and organized
- Ensures that work is completed according to specified timelines and communicates regularly about progress with the Director and team
- Comes to meetings prepared with assigned creative, ready to participate in group idea generation and critique
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of full-time graphic design experience
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography, and photography
- Demonstrated skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Figma
- Experience with Microsoft, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience in working with various graphic file formats for print and web and knowledge of optimal formats to use based on particular applications
- Ability to articulate design decisions and be open to feedback
- A proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines;
- Understand and follow business communication protocols, including following up and closing the loop
- A willingness to learn, help out no matter the task at hand and go the extra mile.
- Drive and determination to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Flexibility and adaptation to manage your time and schedule in a rapidly changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Superior communication skills and strong listening skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role for candidates residing in the United States is between $51,000 USD – $74,000 USD. Compensation for candidates residing outside the United States will vary by location and the specific salary range will be discussed during the hiring process. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.