Full-Time Graphic Designer ($60k to
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work.”
TeamSnap is looking for Graphic Designer with a passion for design that will touch many different mediums in a marketing context. You’ll report to the Director of Marketing, Brand Solutions with tight collaboration with the rest of our marketing, brands, analytics, and product teams.
If you are someone who has a thirst for learning, pushing their design to the next level, helping build a solid design foundation, being data-driven, bringing your creativity every day, and experiencing what it takes to scale an advertising business with the marketing team, you’ll fit right in!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with our Marketing Director to plan, execute, and produce innovative and on-brand designs to support our marketing team and grow all sides of TeamSnap’s business
- Execute attractive and effective presentation decks, social media advertising (organic & paid media), marketing collateral (print and web), email marketing, and landing pages, etc. You have the opportunity to touch many different mediums, tasks, and topics to grow your knowledge
- Understand project scope and requirements
- Develop product illustrations, logos, and other graphics as needed
- Help dream up creative ideas to take our marketing design to the next level
- Use a wide range of design techniques to create a final product
- Communicate effectively with your stakeholders and leaders
- QA designs for errors, accuracy, and give general feedback
- Ability to scope projects correctly and capable of prioritizing and moving between multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills
What Will Set You up for Success:
- 3+ years relevant design experience and a strong online portfolio demonstrating your creative process
- Strong knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator
- Must have experience with video editing and motion graphics software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects
- A keen need and want to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to listen and absorb constructive feedback to improve skills and design
- Working knowledge of marketing, graphic fundamentals, layouts, typography, color, print, and web
- Demonstrated ability to design within the constraints of brand standards
- You’re self-driven and own your job with minimal supervision but are able to collaborate as well
- Ability to work methodically and handle several projects with varying deadlines
- Highly detail-oriented
- Experience with web development (HTML, CSS, & CMS) is a plus
- Desire to continue building skill set with education and training
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting point for this role is $60,000, inclusive of base and bonus, with comp updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota and West Virginia and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, we work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
- We’re proud to be remote-first. We’ve been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- 401K to help you invest for the future
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
- TeamSnap SWAG to our store upon starting and a $50 credit on every work anniversary thereafter
- A monthly stipend for health & wellness and so much more!
- TeamSnap Total Rewards
Working at TeamSnap
At TeamSnap, you’re not a culture fit, you’re a culture add. Check out our Culture Playbook and learn how we succeed at being remote-first, what makes our company so unique, and how we’re inspired by our people, our customers, and our values.
Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can’t thrive when we’re cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there’s always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.