Full-Time Graphic Designer
Ferguson is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. We have a fun and professional culture in a remote/hybrid working environment. We collaborate closely with partners and have great communication within the organization. With an in-house media and design team there are so many opportunities to grow to your passions and strengths. Your goals and expectations are made clear so that you can focus on professional growth and contributions to the organization.
The Graphic Designer is an individual who has talent, professionalism, and drive. They are a creative person who motivates and produces great work themselves. They will produce thought-through creative solutions for Ferguson’s business strategies. They have the ability to work with others in a fast-paced environment. The employee must display exemplary internal and external customer service skills as well as have the ability to give and receive critical feedback.
Core job functions include creating effective graphics and campaigns for Ferguson’s paid social media channels, display advertising, site content, and collaborating on cross team support. This associate will work closely with their team lead and marketing channel owners to develop design assets that are aligned with the overall company, channel, and department objectives and strategies.
- Pitch and present ideas to partners
- Design website content, such as articles, banners, and landing pages
- Upload website content through a CMS system
- Production and layout work on digital and print projects
- Create display ads for open web and retargeting
- Create/Design engaging static, animated, or carousel social media ads, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Ideate concepts for broad reaching social campaigns
- Work closely with counterparts across the internal agency to ensure design solutions meet business objectives and customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Arts and demonstrated ability of 6+years working as a Graphic Designer
- A brilliant portfolio showcasing your best work
- 4 years of experience working on marketing, and/or advertising projects
- Proficient to expert knowledge and experience with entire Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and the Mac OS X operating system
- Solid background in digital oriented projects including UX and UI
- Interest and experience in After Effects / Video Editing / Animation
- HTML / CSS knowledge and proficiency in working with CMS systems
- Proficient in designing for social medium channels and familiar with animated, static and carousel posts and formats
- Willingness to learn and incorporate feedback
- Ability to follow instructions and improvise where needed
- An excellent eye for clean design and typography
- Attention to detail and a know how to effectively self-proof work
- Ability to offer creative solutions to design challenges and think creatively
- A love for design and desire to help others create their best work too
- Experience working at an external agency or in house creative agency
- Experience communicating ideas to business owners, partners in order to persuade, gain acceptance, or sell
- Ability to communicate with internal/external clients – proven strong customer service skills
- A firm grasp on how to create brand specific content
- Full Time availability
- Self-motivated, great teammate, and quick learner
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in media arts (photography, videography, audio, etc) ideal
- Experience working with Amplience CSS platform ideal
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
$4,124.70 – $6,783.70
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information