Siege Media is a growing and fully remote content marketing agency! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s Best Workplaces list and Inc. 5000 list, highlighting the 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talented Graphic Designer to help us continue to deliver great content for our world-class clients.
Perks include 100% health, vision and dental benefits, 50% 401k match up to 6% of your salary, donation matching, career development training, work-from-home equipment and unlimited PTO.
Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, experiencing our culture on Instagram, and checking out our work on Dribbble!
Siege Media values diversity. We encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, parents, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. Through our health, then work philosophy we are committed to helping all people succeed at Siege. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete our application or interview process, please let us know.
- Design in-post images for blog and resource page content (example images here)
- Align images to branding of world-class brands with strict design guidelines
- Create well-structured infographics for marketing purposes
- Communicate with content marketing and front end development teams to implement designs
- Work on deadline and on-brand to create marketable images for the web
- Interface with clients about brand requirements and content ideas
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients and the Siege Media team into the final design
- Stay on top of graphic design trends to develop innovative content for the purpose of building client visibility
- Tech savvy/interest in the internet
- Ability to J.F.D.I.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Ability to create original and high quality illustrations
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Agile graphic design capabilities that can produce attractive content across many different industries
- Close attention to detail, i.e. strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- SEO knowledge/experience
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Working knowledge of AfterEffects
- 2+ years experience in a graphic design role
- Graphic Design degree from respected 4-year institution
- 1-2 years experience with digital marketing
- 1-2 years experience working in an agency environment
The salary range for this position is $55,000.00-$64,000.00 DOE.