Graphic Designer (REMOTE)
Sales/Marketing Full-Time 30190
- Remote, United States
- Mid Florida, Florida, United States
Are you a seasoned designer with a strong grasp of all Adobe Design products to include Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign? Would you enjoy working on a fast-paced creative team supporting a company that improves people’s lives? Have you been complimented on your creating innovation design aesthetics? If so, read on, and get ready to apply!
Collaborate and design creative materials for GuideWell and Florida Blue. Partner with colleagues on the creative team to translate business objectives into strategic solutions in all tactics, with an emphasis on creative materials: print collateral, environmental graphics, digital designs, social assets and more. This position ensures the adherence to GuideWell and Florida Blue brand guidelines.
Note: Please note, this role will require submission of a professional portfolio or portfolio website to the hiring panel for review, prior to interview. Please ensure this documentation is provided with your application to expedite the process.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create effective designs for marketing assets based on business goals, audience behaviors and best practices, with a focus on retail and field marketing.
- Generate well thought-out marketing templates, such as event calendars for the Florida Blue Centers, leveraging approved brand visual elements to ensure messages are presented effectively.
- Brainstorm ideas and collaborate with team members.
- Revise and/or finalize designs based on team feedback, always working to make the creative better.
- Stay current of and incorporate best practices and up-to-date conventions in all matters of advertising.
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
What You Must Have:
- 2+ years related work experience. Experience Details: Design experience with a proven track record (Portfolio) in the design and creative development and implementation of successful design concepts
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience Web Design, Fine Arts, Advertising and Graphic Design
- Excellent Adobe skills, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of current trends in design concepts, typography and layout and presentation.
- Understanding of brand identity application in visual communications, including the digital space.
- Demonstrated brand expertise in developing brand guidelines, corporate identity implementation, conceptual prototyping, designing environments and spaces, and digital assets
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong design portfolio and demonstrated design sensibility.
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
What We Would Prefer You Have:
- Experience supporting campaigns from a design perspective.
- Creative conceptualizing/strategy expertise.
- Familiarity with email marketing.
- Strong portfolio.
General Physical Demands
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture for our employees and communities.