Do you live and breathe graphic design? Are you passionate about creating inspiring and meaningful design with a solution-focused mindset? If so, Blueprint is hiring!
Blueprint Test Preparation is seeking an experienced and creatively brilliant, highly collaborative graphic designer that is self-motivated, eager to grow, and possesses advanced problem solving and excellent communication and design skills. Our new Graphic Designer will be tasked with generating a wide range of high-level well-executed designs that are rooted in a strategic story.
This is a high-profile position that will collaborate with key Executive stakeholders as well as our internal marketing team. This is a full-time position that can either be based in Los Angeles or fully remote (within the U.S.) and will work closely with our Creative Director to help redefine the visual identity of the Blueprint brand and creative assets.
Who You Are
- A minimum of 2 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Strong design, communication and time management skills.
- Comprehensive technical skills within the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Must include a portfolio to be considered.
Perks of the job
- This is a 100% remote position
- Unlimited PTO
- Great benefits package
- A well-defined career path
- Amazing teammates grounded in the desire to help others
Life at Blueprint
Hi, we’re Blueprint. We live at the intersection of education and technology. We use cutting edge technology and powerful data to create personalized and innovative learning experiences. Our team is passionate about education and its ability to improve lives. Our learners hold us to a high standard, and we do the same with each other. We thrive on change, we are relentless about improvement, we practice trust-based vulnerability, and we are committed to a culture of freedom and responsibility. We get a lot done, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
More details on life at Blueprint:
- Meaning. Do meaningful work that has a positive impact on society.
- Influence. Good ideas win and we value contributions from everyone.
- Innovation. It’s central to who we are and everything we do.
- Growth. We are always learning and you will sharpen your skill set.
- Performance. We set crazy big goals and make them happen.
- Low ego. High energy. That’s our recipe for success.
- Autonomy. Our team thrives with freedom and responsibility.
- Flexibility. We trust our people to do great work without unnecessary rules.
- Remote first. And not going back.
- Competitive salary at a fast-growing company
- Remote-first work environment allowing for flexibility
- Unlimited PTO, comprehensive health benefits and 401(k) match
- Additional Reenergize Days to support work-life balance
- Monthly remote-work stipend
- Flexible Spending Account
- Parental leave benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Continual learning and mentoring opportunities
- Free employee test prep programs and family discounts