Full-Time Graphic Design Specialist
The Sr. Graphic Design Specialist is a design leader who can produce high-quality branding and marketing materials, translating brand and marketing objectives into eye-catching and dynamic visual solutions. In this role, you will be working across print and digital experiences to update, enhance, or evolve strategic marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is passionate about design, storytelling, and design thinking, as well as motivating and mentoring other multidisciplinary creatives on the team. You see the value in giving and receiving constructive critique while fostering inspiration to help build a teamwork-first environment.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing within the Marketing and Communications department, the Sr. Graphic Design Specialist is a remote position with a Home Office setup.
Founded in 1989, SHI International Corp. is a $12 billion global provider of IT solutions and services, and currently has over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide.
To learn more about SHI International Corp, visit our website: www.shi.com/careers
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms and cafeterias
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Include, but are not limited to:
- Work with multiple stakeholders to convert marketing and sales requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Create original artwork, and design documents for digital and print applications (including hero assets for Top/Middle/Bottom of the funnel campaigns, social graphics, graphic emails, reports, campaign and brand identities, sales customer facing decks, one-pagers, video, etc.)
- Conceptualize and deliver strategic creative within multiple brand guidelines, both with a team and independently
- Manage day-to-day creative needs covering print, digital, and social, ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Work directly with the Sr. Director of Marketing, Stratascale’s stakeholders, and SHI’s Marketing team for clear communication on project tracking, status, and identifying and overcoming design challenges
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to create dynamic visual designs that align with brand guidelines
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all partners to understand business objectives, priorities, and direction
- Regularly communicate concepts and strategy behind style, message, and approach
- Must provide a link to a portfolio to be considered
- BA in Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in an in-house design team or design, media, or advertising agency
- Advanced knowledge and passion of typography, layout, color systems, design principles, and branding
- 5+ years of experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Proficiency in Office 365 (PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience in designing and adapting existing designs for digital and print (Tradeshow, OOH, Digital Marketing, Interactive Media, Brand and Identity)
- Experience working with copywriters and videographers
- Possess expert-level skill with design tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening skills with the ability to accurately receive and interpret information
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Desire to collaborate, motivate, and mentor, with a focus on teambuilding and working together to achieve common success
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of an organization
- Ability to present and pitch new ideas to executive leadership
- Ability to be approachable, maintain composure, and possess a professional attitude
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and complete tasks with efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time mangement skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Up to 10% travel required
- The estimated annual pay range for this position is $60,000 – $90,000 which includes a base salary and bonus. The compensation for this position is dependent on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location and, therefore, will vary from individual to individual. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending.
- Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Compensation Structure Base Plus Bonus
Approved Min (Total Target Comp) USD $60,000.00/Yr.
Approved Max (Total Target Comp) USD $90,000.00/Yr.
199 total views, 1 today