Graphic and Visual Designer
Freelance Graphic / Visual Designer
- United States – Remote OK
Hi, we’re LaunchBoom, the leading crowdfunding agency that wants to work with YOU!
We are looking for talented freelance Graphic and/or Visual Designers to design crowdfunding campaign pages that highlight and convert sales for our clients innovative products.
Scope of Work
You will provide the following deliverables:
- A complete campaign and asset kit designed for Indiegogo / Kickstarter
- The final design uploaded to Indiegogo / Kickstarter using a provided login
- All exported assets and working files for each design uploaded to Google Drive
For an average designer, we expect this to be no more than ~25 hours of work typically spread out over a ~3 week timeline.
Here are examples of final design from previous projects that we were thrilled with, to give you a better understanding of the end result and what this scope of work looks like.
- Author Clock on Kickstarter
- Frolic on Kickstarter
- The Top Shelf Camera Bag on Kickstarter
- Bonc Bike on Indiegogo
- GoSun Chillest on Indiegogo
- Body Pluv on Indiegogo
Here is what we will provide:
- We will provide a written design brief with:
- A description of the featured product
- Our vision for design (such as examples of other projects we like)
- Access to all resource such as images and videos
- Links to client’s existing brand guide, logos, and website(s)
- Other design notes and guidelines that are specific to the project
- We will provide a Google Doc with the written copy
- We will provide an Adobe XD template file
- We will provide a login to Indiegogo / Kickstarter to upload your final design work
- We will provide a project timeline
- We will provide links to Google Drive to upload all your completed files
Here is what you should know upfront about the process
- All work must be completed in Adobe XD using our provided template
- We will ask for up to 4 rounds of revisions
- Feedback will be done using Adobe XD’s Design Review Link feature
- There may be a video call after each revision round dependent on how detailed the feedback is
Here is how we like to work together
- We request that all communication be responded to within one business day unless we are notified ahead of time that you are out of office (or there are extenuating circumstances).
- Contracts will be structured as a per project commitment. We work with multiple designers and we will reach out to whoever we are aware is available and has the most suitable skillset for the project at hand.
Project Budget and Payment for Work
- We are negotiable on contract structure (we mostly work with hourly or fixed cost contracts). All payments are made in USD. We are also open to per project contracts and if we work well together, long term contracts that cover multiple projects. Please let us know what your contracting rates and preferences are upfront.
- No work should be started (and no work will be paid for) without a valid contract between LaunchBoom and you in place
- We pay our contractors upon receipt of a valid invoice within 30 days. All contractors must go through first time payment set up process with our accounting department in order for the accounting department to remit any payment
- You will be working on our projects with team members throughout the world, so the ability to communicate is key to success! The ability to speak, read and write in English (business conversational) is essential.
- Submit your portfolio and contract requirements on our website.
- Interview with hiring managers to discuss technical skills.
- Contract initiation & agreement.
- Project kickoff!