Global Senior Graphic Designer
Global Senior Graphic Designer
Florida Remote Work
California Northern Remote Work
New Jersey Remote Work
Texas Remote Work
Wisconsin Remote Work
California Southern Remote Work
New York Remote Work
Illinois Remote Work
job requisition id
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The Global Video Security & Access Control Marketing Team is responsible for developing and executing all strategic marketing and product marketing programs across the globe to drive product awareness, demand generation and sales enablement. The team oversees all global product marketing strategy for the fixed video, critical communications and access control portfolio, develops messaging and go to market strategy for the Video Security & Access Control business, creates and drives marketing programs and campaigns aimed to generate leads and build brand awareness among target audiences, including system integrators, end-users and consultants. As a part of the Global Video Security & Access Control Marketing team, oversees all aspects of elevating and driving growth for Avigilon, Pelco and IndigoVision business as a part of the broader Motorola Solutions ecosystem.
*This position can be remote anywhere in the USA*
Motorola Solutions is looking for an experienced senior graphic designer to drive creative storytelling concepts through visual design and integrate concepts into the organization’s overall objectives for Global Video Security & Access Control. This individual will conceptualize, design, and implement creative campaigns focused on promoting and building brand awareness and generating quantifiable demand and increasing MROI.
The Senior Graphic Designer is a high-visibility role that works closely with global sales & marketing leadership teams to create a brand strategy to support and grow the enterprise and public safety footprint within the Motorola Solutions’ VS&A business. This graphic designer will serve as a creative expert, working closely with key stakeholders to provide guidance on creative strategy and deliver impactful and beautiful designs with the utmost quality. This individual should also bring exceptional experience in collaborative work environments and effective communication skills ensuring all projects align with business needs. Communicates and lives by marketing guidelines and brand architecture ensuring that marketing and sales enablement tools and processes are shared across the corporation.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Translate concepts into visual storytelling, wireframes and creative concepts.
- Work within MSI-established design guidelines and collaborate with team members to ensure consistency across designs. At the same time, explore new executions of the brand.
- Prepare and present work to internal teams including senior leadership.
- Be a primary creative voice and advocate of the Motorola Solutions brand.
- Present and defend creative work to marketing and corporate teams.
- Lead the creative design and execution of presentations, brochures, emails, trade show graphics, icons and illustrations.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with business partners to understand, identify and collect requirements to creatively execute design concepts.
- Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through creative thought leadership.
- Direct creative work of marketing materials designed by external partners to adhere to brand design guidelines.
- Provide solutions based on research and sharing of current trends that will elevate our design.
- Collaborate with various global internal stakeholders and external partners to orchestrate thoughtful brand marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, accelerate purchase decisions, improve customer loyalty and satisfaction and drive sales.
- Design landing pages and global VS&A social media creative to drive web traffic, generate leads for the sales department, and optimize user experience.
- Ensure design system principles, quality standards, and brand guidelines are met across VS&A marketing tools.
- Continually grow familiarity with new and developing creative design technologies, tactics and strategies.
- Contribute to the strategic development of VS&A web properties by staying on top of creative design trends, insights, and best practices.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify needs, goals, and requirements to inform recommendations for brand campaigns.
- Function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Bring a positive attitude and motivation to deliver the highest quality assets.
- Respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, Google Suite
- Knowledge and experience in HTML/CSS (email, animated banner/gifs)
- Knowledge and experience in editorial design and typography.
- Knowledge and experience of illustration, infographic, and icon design principles.
- Practical knowledge in LightRoom, Adobe Acrobat, FinalCut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Dreamweaver.
- Practical knowledge of basic photographic and video production principles.
- Strong organizational skills in maintaining files, file naming and version control.
- Superior communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills; organized and able to multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- High level of initiative, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and leading cross-functional, cross-regional teams.
- Energetic, positive, and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Adhere to company fundamentals and team values, ethics, and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 4+ years experience
- Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions’ customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Motorola Solutions and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.