This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
11 Apr 2023
Full-Time Game Writer
Tactile Games is looking for an experienced writer who understands the important relationship between gameplay and narrative that also respects and delights players.
This full-time position is available remotely or in our Copenhagen office.
As a Game Writer, You Will Be
- Creating dialogue and supporting narrative content
- Helping the design team iterate on narrative and its delivery
- Collaborating with creative stakeholders to develop games stories, characters and lore
- Reinforcing narrative and creative goals in relation to overall gameplay
- Reliably delivering on deadlines
We Expect You To Have
- A minimum of 3 years experience in narrative development
- Talent for writing dialogue with an emphasis on clarity, humour and authenticity
- A passion for developing and playing games
- An understanding of contemporary gameplay and narrative design
- Adaptability to match the tone of stories and characters across projects
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
Nice To Have
- Experience in film, theatre, or television narrative and script writing
- Experience in writing comedy scripts
- Knowledge of mobile FTP games niche