This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Tactile Games is looking for an experienced writer who understands the important relationship between gameplay and narrative that also respects and delights players.
This full-time position is available remotely or in our Copenhagen office.
As a Game Writer, You Will Be
- Creating dialogue and supporting narrative content
- Helping the design team iterate on narrative and its delivery
- Collaborating with creative stakeholders to develop games stories, characters and lore
- Reinforcing narrative and creative goals in relation to overall gameplay
- Reliably delivering on deadlines
We Expect You To Have
- A minimum of 3 years experience in narrative development
- Talent for writing dialogue with an emphasis on clarity, humour and authenticity
- A passion for developing and playing games
- An understanding of contemporary gameplay and narrative design
- Adaptability to match the tone of stories and characters across projects
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
Nice To Have
- Experience in film, theatre, or television narrative and script writing
- Experience in writing comedy scripts
- Knowledge of mobile FTP games niche
How to Apply
55 total views, 1 today Print Job