Full-Time Front End Web Developer
Front End Web Developer
Remote – United States
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
We are seeking a Front End Web Developer to join a small, dynamic team responsible for coding, maintaining, and optimizing AppLovin marketing web properties. You will directly contribute to many high-visibility projects and marketing campaigns, working with a high degree of autonomy. You will have opportunities to learn exciting new tools and technologies, and to collaborate with talented designers and content creators.
You are a self-starter, optimistic, resourceful, flexible, and can work both individually and as a part of a growing creative team. You enjoy finding novel solutions to challenging web development problems. You strive to stay up to date on the latest techniques and tools. Web standards, accessibility, and best practices are important to you. You are open to experimenting with new ideas, and you love to share what you’ve learned with your teammates.
- Support development and maintenance of company websites, including but not limited to applovin.com and wurl.com
- Manage landing page development and optimization, including A/B testing setup and analytics integration
- Recommend, install, and customize WordPress plug-ins to improve website capabilities and usability
- Integrate sites with CRM platforms like HubSpot and Salesforce
- Build and maintain tools for site content creators and editors
- Partner with internal teams for a wide range of web projects and enhancements, supporting stakeholders from Recruiting, HR, Legal, Sales, and more
- Team with Demand Generation and Product Marketing leads to maintain SEO/SEM best practices on our primary corporate marketing sites
- 3+ years experience in front end web development
- Solid understanding of WordPress site development (working with WP block tools, installing and customizing themes and plug-ins, ensuring secure environments)
- Proficient at coding and extending modern, responsive HTML/CSS layouts
- Experienced with content management systems and marketing/CRM platforms (for example: HubSpot, Zendesk, Splash)
- Familiar with leading design tools (for example: Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop) and creating web optimized assets
- Familiar with any/all of the following WordPress tools used in our core workflows: Advanced Custom Fields, Polylang/WPML, Yoast SEO, WP Migrate
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4 preferred), Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
- Comfortable working with third-party APIs to build dynamic web content
- Familiar with leading AI tools like ChatGPT or GitHub Copilot, and able to incorporate them into dev workflow
- Graphic design, branding, video, illustration, or other creative background experience is a plus
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.
Bay Area base pay range; Total compensation package commensurate with experience
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here.
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.