Freelance Writer for Home Gym Equipment Blog
Looking for Freelance Writer for Home Gym Equipment Blog. Are you a writer and lifter with expertise in home gym equipment? If so, you’ve found the right listing.
My name is Alex and I run King of the Gym, a blog about weight training with a focus on home gym equipment reviews and guides. Our goal is to help people reach their fitness goals at home by choosing the right equipment for their training goals, space and budget.
Until now, I’ve done most of the content writing myself. However, we’re now looking for an expert home gym equipment writer who can help us amplify our content production. We’ve got a bunch of content ideas on deck that are ready for the right candidate to take on.
If you love gym equipment and home gym training, this is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in a topic that you love so much! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you on our team!
For this position, we need someone with real expertise AND a love for researching equipment (to further expand your expertise!) – If that’s not you, this unfortunately isn’t the right position for you.
If you’ve made it this far and are still interested, then you may well be an ideal candidate!
But what do you get out of this? Well, of course, this is the perfect opportunity to make money from your passion. And it’s a long-term position.
Beyond that, you’ll also get regular feedback from me as we collaborate on making our content remarkable. You’ll create truly useful content that will help people all over the world build awesome home gyms and become stronger, fitter and healthier as a result.
We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work. You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with big plans to come. That means room for you to grow with us as well.
- Must be an avid lifter with a passion for, and knowledge of, gym equipment
- Must have gym equipment/home gym writing samples (or something close to it)
- Willing and able to do deep product research beyond the manufacturer’s claims
- Competitive writing rates
- Flexible deadlines
- Consistent workload (approx. 5000 words every 2 weeks)
- Stable, long-term work as part of a growing team with opportunities for more work over time
- Working from detailed templates/briefs to keep guess-work at a minimum