Title: Contract Foundation Recruiter, Americas – 12 months
Location: San Francisco, United States
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Global Foundation Recruiting team is looking for a motivated, hard working, and client-focused recruiter to drive hiring for our foundation teams across the Americas – this role can be based in multiple U.S. locations. Every role is unique and this provides someone the opportunity to work with business functions that are constantly evolving. As a Recruiter supporting multiple functions, you are expected to develop an understanding of their business and needs while creating strong consultative relationships with the hiring managers to find the best talent in the market.
- Manage and drive a full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across foundation teams and geographies, consider diversity and the importance of balanced candidate slates.
- Partner with talent partners, hiring managers and HR Operations to build hiring strategy and plan.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices, and decision making.
- Provide exceptional candidate experiences. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Accurately track candidate data and use systems correctly to be able to report to the business.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Airbnb using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Represent Airbnb with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Airbnb and our mission.
- 4+ years full cycle recruiting experience is required.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates.
- Some exposure to hiring at speed and in bulk.
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- A proven track record of successful hires in previous roles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills.
- Demonstrates a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Receives feedback well and looks to constantly improve and grow.
- Comfortable working with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Ability to be patient and communicate respectfully in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and a solutions orientation.
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- High-level of self-initiative, creativity, perseverance, and flexibility.
What you can Expect:
- A collaborative, global work environment, with exposure to different teams and countries.
- Fast paced, ever evolving environment.
- A fun team that doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- Ownership of roles, high level of accountability.