This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Financial experts.
- Qualifications and experience working in the American finance space.
- Ideally, you would have experience writing about:
- credit reporting
- improving your credit score
- payment delinquencies
- derogatory remarks on your credit file
- debt collection
- credit cards
- credit utilization
The articles should meet the following criteria:
- 1000-1500 words
- gets straight to the point
- presents facts with reasons and explanations
- no fluff
- no keyword stuffing
- presented in a professional tone
Think of articles from businessinsider.com and nerdwallet.com – these are the kinds of articles that we are after.
- An article structure will be provided and must be followed.
- This will outline:
- what needs to be written in the introduction
- the approach to subheadings
- the need to only write about the topic and supporting information.
- Our articles cover facts and explanations that are accurate and easy to understand
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has qualifications and experience in finance
- Is a native English speaker
- Lives in the USA
- Can be flexible and does not miss deadlines
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Can use Google Doc, Sheets, Drive, etc
- Has a Paypal account
373 total views, 3 today Print Job