A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our founders are veterans in the online games, social games, and crypto fields. We are fully funded and building a dream team of AAA-developers who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level. See press coverage: Bloomberg, VentureBeat, CoinDesk.
We’re looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for managing and providing financial information in compliance with the applicable statutory requirements and the management needs. The ideal candidate is an experienced accounting and finances professional with audit and international working experience in handling companies in multiple jurisdictions and a strong knowledge of the US GAAP and IFRS. This role is ideal for someone who has a keen interest in web3 and its impact on online gaming and is comfortable working in a small team in a start-up environment.
- Perform day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts receivables, accounts payables, payroll, vendor/consultant liaison, and banking and crypto wallet tracking
- Own and manage the general ledger, including daily transaction coding, chart of accounts structuring, balance sheet reconciliations, and everything in between
- Perform month-end closing, including the production of financial reports and management reports, and variance analyses
- Plan and manage the audit process
- Safeguard the internal control process
- Apply technical accounting expertise to ensure compliance with and efficient application of US GAAP and IFRS
- Work with the tax agents to ensure compliance with all applicable tax filling and payments
- Liaise, support, and work cross-functionally with People Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Business Operations regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related fields
- 5+ years of related experience with a combination of reputable accounting firms and inhouse finance
- Strong knowledge and technical accounting capabilities of the US GAAP and IFRS (Certified Public Accountant designation preferred)
- Good knowledge of internal control standard methodologies
- Meticulous professional and a good communicator
- Self-starter with a passion and curiosity in the blockchain & gaming
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications
- Experience with international corporate groups
- Experience with the financial planning and business driver-based financial analysis
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite (once travel becomes feasible).
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with gross aggregate revenue of well over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO plus local/national holidays, per region.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.