Full-Time Finance/Administrative Assistant
Philippines (Remote), Anywhere in the World
Outliant | Management
Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based, digital product development and startup consulting company, with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth, as well as encourages the freedom of creativity and thinking outside the box.
Our Core Values:
Pursuit of Excellence: We are extremely competitive, ambitious, and driven to be exceptional as individuals, teams, and as an organization. There is no standard high enough and we will never settle. We aspire to attract, retain, and empower the very best people.
Startup Mentality: Outliant began with 5 startup founders, and startup culture is deep in our DNA. It’s a critical advantage that allows us to move faster, be more resourceful, and empower our team at all levels. We are in the early chapters of our journey.
World-Class Remote Collaboration: Outliant is (and always has been) a 100% remote company we have no offices and our teams are distributed around the world. Given the freedom and autonomy this provides, we require that our people excel in this remote structure.
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time remote Finance/Operations Assistant to play a key role in shaping our financial landscape. Responsibilities include collaborating with different departments, providing financial consultations, and overseeing invoicing and finance operations.
- Assist in creating custom reports and presenting findings to the department leaders.
- Assist in general financial operations.
- Collaborate with various departments for their financial analysis needs and finance operations emphasizing efficient accounts receivable and payable processes.
- Work closely with the finance team to develop meaningful financial metrics and dashboards.
- 3+ years of experience in operations, accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of financial principles and practices.
- Proficient with relational databases (Airtable preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets (pivot tables, lookups, formulas).
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a start-up company.
- Familiar with Tech Services
- Worked across multiple industries
What’s in it for you?
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible hours, work wherever you choose
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays per country of residence
- Pro-rated 13th-month bonus in select regions
- Salary increases and performance-based bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Financial support for online courses
- Mental health and well-being programs
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a diverse, global team!
To ensure the legitimacy of job opportunities, we strongly recommend that you solely rely on positions posted here on our official website: outliant.com/careers.
All our current job openings require video interviews conducted in either or both synchronous (via Google Meet) and asynchronous (via Willo) formats. Kindly refrain from accepting offers that appear suspicious. For any inquiries or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Please be assured that we are fully committed to maintaining integrity in our hiring process.