Full-Time Feedback Report Writer
Launched by former Big 4 Management Consultants; our multidisciplinary teams bring together the talents of nearly 190 professionals globally to complete a wide variety of engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies. Our solution-centric services are deployed across the enterprise, target drivers of economic profit (growth, margin, and efficiency), and are aligned at the intersections of assets, processes, policies, and people delivering value.
ProSidian clients represent a broad spectrum of industries including but not limited to Aerospace And Telecommunications | Consumer Products, Services, And Retail | Development And Sustainability | DOD/Military | Energy, Resources, & Industrials | Financial Services | Government & Public Services | Information Technology, Media, And Telecommunications | Life Sciences & Health Care | Manufacturing And Operations | Nuclear and Environmental | Professional Services |, etc. Learn More About ProSidian Consulting at https://www.prosidian.com.
ProSidian Seeks a Personality Training Feedback Report Writer (PACE6) [Key Personnel | Senior Consultant – Exempt 874-1 Consultant] located: CONUS – Washington, DC (Remote)
As a Feedback Report Writer, you will play a pivotal role in the ProSidian Engagement Team, responsible for compiling, analyzing, and crafting individualized feedback reports based on 360-degree assessments conducted for personnel within the Department of the Navy (DON) Office of the General Counsel (OGC). Your reports will contribute to the professional development and growth of OGC personnel, aiding them in enhancing their leadership and legal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the Assessment Facilitator and Data Analyst to gather assessment data and insights on approximately 100 OGC personnel.
- Analyze assessment results to identify key strengths and areas for improvement for each individual assessed.
- Create comprehensive and individualized feedback reports, highlighting specific feedback and recommendations in the areas of leadership, legal counsel, client relationships, communication, problem-solving, and innovation.
- Ensure that each feedback report is tailored to the assessed individual and offers actionable insights for professional development.
- Coordinate with assessed OGC individuals to schedule feedback sessions, ensuring confidentiality and individualized support.
- Present feedback verbally and in writing to OGC personnel, providing constructive guidance for their leadership and attorney development.
- Collaborate with the ProSidian Engagement Team and other stakeholders to refine and improve the feedback report process over time.
Desired Qualifications For Feedback Report Writer (PACE6) | Key Personnel | Senior Consultant – Exempt 874-1 Consultant Candidates:
- Ability to perform the tasks outlined in the responsibilities and duties section.
- Understanding and knowledge of personnel or talent development and 360-degree assessment techniques.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in performing feedback report writing or similar roles.
- At least two (2) years of experience in talent development support within the last five (5) years.
- Experience working in a professional setting and familiarity with the attorney-client privilege is desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to articulate feedback effectively.
Skills / Abilities / Education / Experience Requirements / Qualifications EEO STATEMENT: We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities spanning various disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build, and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients.
FULLTIME-REGULAR VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE: No – We will not support sponsorship, i.e., H-1B or TN Visas for this position.
BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TESTING INFORMATION: ProSidian reserves the right to require background checks, including criminal, employment, education, licensure, etc. as well as credit and motor vehicle when applicable for certain positions. In addition, ProSidian may conduct drug testing for designated positions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education/Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as psychology, human resources, or organizational development.
- Proven experience in creating feedback reports or similar documentation.
- Familiarity with talent development concepts and methodologies.
- Skills Required:
- Exceptional analytical skills to interpret assessment data and provide valuable insights.
- Proficiency in written communication to craft clear, concise, and constructive feedback reports.
- Ability to communicate feedback verbally in a professional and supportive manner.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and confidentiality.
- Collaborative mindset to work effectively with the ProSidian Engagement Team and OGC personnel.
- Adaptability to evolving assessment and feedback processes within a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- U.S. Citizenship Required – You must be a United States Citizen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (This employer participates in the e-Verify program)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Adobe)
Work products shall be thorough, accurate, appropriately documented, and comply with established criteria. All employees, in the performance of their respective responsibilities, shall conduct themselves in the highest possible standards of ethical and business conduct. The candidate shall ensure that duties are performed in a competent and professional manner that meets milestones/delivery schedules as outlined.
29 total views, 1 today