Full-Time Executive Virtual Assistant
Location: US Locations; 100% Remote
Looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and inquisitive Executive Assistant
Applicants should have the following attributes:
You must be confident enough to speak with people from all over the world, curious enough to recognize opportunities, and courageous enough to voice your concerns when you find a problem and suggest a potential solution.
Because our owner has a very busy schedule and is often in a hurry AND because the businesses and people you will be calling often require patience and determination to get a positive result, we need someone who is very tenacious and doesn’t take no for an answer.
Prioritizing your work according to the 80/20 rule and understanding or being willing to learn about checklists, procedures, and systemization is also crucial to success at this job.
Skills and Requirements:
- US resident
- At least 1 year previous personal or virtual assistant experience
- Availability between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Central time Monday through Friday.
- Windows laptop or PC
- Reliable internet
- Alternate means for availability during power/internet outages, such as hotspot and computer battery backup
- Cell phone with unlimited calling plan
- Organized self-starter able to work with little hand-holding
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Managing Google calendar
- Business administration
- Financial administration
- Booking occasional travel
- Getting repetitive tasks off of owner’s plate so he can get on with running a successful marketing company
- Various tasks as assigned
$18 per hour to start. After 90 days and a successful performance review, compensation will increase to $19 per hour. After an additional 90 days and a successful performance review compensation will increase to $20 per hour.
Please apply by performing the following 10 to 15-minute task:
Research and provide examples of at least 2 veteran job boards or sites including URLs and their requirements for posting positions on their sites.
Include your name, contact information, and time zone with your submission and email it along with a copy of your resume to: email@example.com, using the subject line: “Sam’s assistant”.
Location: US Locations Only