What will you be doing:
The Executive Coordinator will provide nearly invisible support to one or more members of Premier’s executive team, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the daytoday workflow and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, travel management, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Executive Coordinator will perform, coordinate and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support. This will enable the Executive Member to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s growth goals.
The Executive Coordinator will have proven organization and time management skills to complete a high volume of varied responsibilities in a fast-paced setting with excellent attention to detail. Have superb communication skills and produce well thought out, professional correspondence free of grammatical and spelling errors.
Be an excellent relationship builder; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion, and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders. Must also demonstrate ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information.
What we’re looking for:
Years of Applicable Experience – 4 or more years
Skills & Experience:
Administrative Support, Customer Service, Decision Making
High School Diploma or GED
In order to comply with applicable legal obligations, Premier requires employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. We will consider requests for disability or religious accommodations during the recruiting process as needed. Premier will also observe state laws related to vaccination, as applicable.
Relevant Experience to include:
- 8+ years of solid track record of Senior Executive Support of VPs and SVPs in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Proven experience in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel with a special emphasis on PowerPoint slide design and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with internal work groups and clients for booking high volume appointments, scheduling, traveling and logistical support.
- Proven Multitasker with time and project management skills to handle multiple conflicting managerial priorities and business needs
- Prior office, event, registration and offsite management experience strongly preferred.
100% Remote/Work from Home role.
Associates or technical degree or equivalent work experience
Premier’s compensation philosophy is to ensure that compensation is reasonable, equitable, and competitive in order to attract and retain talented and highly skilled employees. Premier’s internal salary range for this role is $51,000 – $95,000. Final salary is dependent upon several market factors including, but not limited to, departmental budgets, internal equity, education, unique skills/experience, and geographic location. Premier utilizes a wide-range salary structure to allow base salary flexibility within our ranges.
Employees also receive access to the following benefits:
· Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
· 401k retirement program
· Paid time off
· Participation in Premier’s employee incentive plans
· Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Premier at a glance:
- Ranked #1 on Charlotte’s Healthiest Employers list for 2019, 2020 and 2022, and 49th Healthiest Employer in America (2022)
- Named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere® Institute for the 13th year in a row
- The only company to be recognized by KLAS twice for Overall Healthcare Management Consulting
- Perks and discounts
- Access to on-site and online exercise classes
- Paid time off to volunteer in their communities
Premier is looking for smart, agile individuals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful discrimination because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, pregnancy status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, covered military or protected veteran status, disability, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected class, trait or status or that of persons with whom an applicant associates. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Premier complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.