Full-Time Executive Assistant to the co-CEO
Title: Executive Assistant to the co-CEO
Location: United States/Remote
What is Underdog?
Founded by a team of industry veterans, Underdog was born with the idea that bringing strategic innovation to sports gaming and entertainment is the key to success in an exceptionally competitive market. Underdog has quickly established itself as a leader in the space, and is committed to building the best sports gaming platform in the industry — and supporting the most passionate community of sports fans while doing it!
At Underdog, we’re not only about creating these awesome products, but also about growing our culture of passion, ownership, and fun! We believe that great companies are made out of great people. Our continual aim is to create an inclusive environment for everyone, at all levels, to achieve their highest potential at work.
As an Executive Assistant to the co-CEO, you will be the right hand to the co-CEO ensuring that day-to-day activities run smoothly, enabling the co-CEO to optimize his time and priorities.
Please note, Underdog is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
Meet our co-CEO Jeremy Levine! https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerlevine/
What you’ll do:
- Manage and maintain the co-CEO’s calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings, ensuring optimal time management.
- Manage email inbox, ensuring emails are promptly addressed and responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes, summarizing and distributing key information to relevant parties, and creating action items and follow ups.
- Act as a liaison between the co-CEO and internal departments/external stakeholders, facilitating timely and effective communication.
- Manage and organize the co-CEO’s personal life, including financial transactions, appointments, household management and coordinating events (these tasks can be done remotely).
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and integrity.
- Manage all aspects of travel including booking flights, hotels, transportation and reservations.
- Help organize and prioritize the co-CEO using task management tools like Notion and Asana.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a fast-paced and growing startup and/or for a fast-paced leader
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to evolving needs of the co-CEO.
- Incredibly trustworthy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Even better if you have
- Experience with Asana or Notion for tracking tasks
- Interest or curiosity in leveraging AI
Underdog Sports is firmly committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Our unique culture was built on the foundation of a safe and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We highly value the mental, physical, and emotional health of our employees, and are continuously asking ourselves: what can we do better? Underdog is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of creed, race, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability status or any other defining characteristic. Our targeted compensation rate for this position is between $100,000 and $140,000, depending on experience, plus equity. Think your skills are exceptional and warrant higher pay? Apply anyway! If we agree, we’re willing to negotiate. Below you’ll find a few of our perks:
- Unlimited PTO (we’re extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Company paid Health, Dental, Vision plan option for employees and dependents
- 401k Match & FSA
- Remote, In-Person, or Hybrid Scheduling we are 100% VIRTUAL FIRST!
- A $500 home office allowance
- $100 in UD credit
- Support for learning and development
- Book club expense your books!
- Monthly raffle to win a sports ticket reimbursement of up to $500 (including game day snacks!)
- Lastly, an extremely transparent, fun, and engaging culture where you will grow both personally and professionally!
How to Apply