Executive Assistant to Support High-Functioning Chief Executive Officer
Executive Assistant to Support High-Functioning CEO (Remote) at Paradigm Life which believes in a better financial system. One that makes life more predictable. We help clients create customized financial solutions proven to reduce risk, increase growth, minimize taxes, and put clients in the driver’s seat of their wealth – not Wall Street.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who knows how to compliment a CEO who hasn’t worked with an assistant in two years. Our CEO knows of the benefits of having a great Executive Assistant, yet he’s never experienced what it’s like to work with an Executive Assistant who anticipates his needs, makes his life easier, and knows how to oversee functions to keep a pulse on the operations so he doesn’t have to.
The Executive Assistant will report to the President of the Company and will support both the CEO and President; with a majority of the time spent with the CEO. When the CEO is kept out of operations, yet still has a pulse on each team and scoreboard and can spend his time being creative within the company, you will know you are successful. You should have a go-getter attitude, experience in an Executive Assistant position, and possess a versatile skillset to ensure the company’s workflow runs smoothly. It’s imperative this candidate be proactive, open to new challenges, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and serve as a great team player.
Requirements for the Executive Assistant to Support Role
- Analyzer: Enjoys finding patterns, identifying problems & creating efficiencies.
- Optimizer: Naturally systemizes the predictable and fine tunes optimization.
- Influencer: Ability to collaborate and get buy-in that inspires and helps guide stakeholders to drive the business.
You will function as the liaison on behalf of the CEO between multiple teams, often driving key initiatives.
Key Job Functions Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Meeting Coordination and Support
- Includes meeting preparation, agenda creation, notes, follow up on tasks and commitments made
- Ensure Workflows are Running Smoothly and Optimizing Where Needed
- Client Management
- Screen and direct phone calls
- Distribute and reply to correspondence
- Coordinate client requests
- Office Resources and Supplies Management
- Visitor Reception, Management and Hospitality
- Format, Prepare and Maintain Information for Internal and External Communication Memos, Emails, Presentations, Reports, Dashboards, etc.
- Organize Performance Reports
- Outlook Management for the CEO (Email & Calendar)
- Event Management
- Basic Project Management
- Metrics and Numbers Organization and Preparation:
- Project Status
- Travel and Accommodation Arrangements (for CEO, President, and Others)
- Assist inManaging Strategic Plan, Project, and Initiative Alignment with Company Goals and Vision
- Provide General Administrative Support
Software Platforms Used (Experience Welcomed, But Not Required)
- Microsoft Office
- Communication with the CEO will be done using voice/audio memos as his preferred method.
- Daily 15-minute company-wide standup @ 11am MT. (Zoom and streamed to Workplace).
- Workplace is used for company-wide announcements and communications.
- Slack is used within each team.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant (6 years minimum, 12+ years preferred)
- Comfortable using multiple technologies (tech savvy)
- Effective remote work experience (3 years minimum)
- Must be willing to take the Kolbe or Predictive Index Assessment
Within this high-functioning system the Company’s rhythm is to operate in three 4-month cycles yearly.
The team has grown to approximately 70 (including contractors) and each team works independently while not being siloed. Performance measurements are constant and are measured daily using a scoreboard. If you love numbers, tracking KPIs, and hitting goals this is a great role for you.
It has taken two years, but the Company culture is in a word – AWESOME! For instance, it’s remote and the hours are based on your location, not the company’s (although there should naturally be some overlap). Everyone on the team is committed to having fun, being client centric, excited about their work, genuinely optimistic, and seeks opportunity.
Our mission first began in 2007 but was fortified during the 2008-2009 Great Recession when we discovered first-hand the value of our principles and strategies. The failure of traditional financial planning methodology was exposed in more ways than one. This discovery was the result of meeting and subsequently helping thousands of individuals and businesses learn about sound wealth strategies and how to ensure that such an occurrence didn’t happen again. The Company is a fully developed virtual business which allows our team the opportunity to connect with clients in all 50 states, Canada and US Territories.
If you have a calling to make a difference in people’s lives, this is an exciting opportunity for you. Join and contribute to an innovative team and help us carry out the mission of the Company – to come alongside clients and implement a personalized wealth strategy that empowers them to live a fulfilling life now and ensure the future of their dreams.
Salary: $48,000 – $75,000, Depending on Experience.
Bonus: 7-10% of salary
Vacation: 4-6 weeks a year
Medical/Dental/Vision: 40-70% company paid