Executive Assistant to Founders
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO FOUNDERS
We are a fast-moving international health food company with the mission to improve people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Our founders are in search of a rockstar executive assistant that wants to build a career with unlimited growth potential. Working hours are consistent (3-4 hours daily, potentially more), long term, Monday through Friday in either Eastern Time or GMT (depending on Travel schedule of founders).
If you are looking for a career in which you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of millions of people, we have an incredible position for you. Excellent salary with a great opportunity for upward mobility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scheduling appointments, professional meetings, booking travel arrangements
- Calendar management and coordinating meetings (via zoom)
- Organization of email inbox (business and personal)
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided
- Organization and administration of weekly / monthly invoices for vendors across different countries
- Social media management for business and private accounts (posting, editing, scheduling)
- Correspondence with (prospective) business partners, vendors, customers
- Administrational support and organization of invoices and light bookkeeping across different countries
TRAITS SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, very passionate about health & wellness, passionate about helping businesses grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, quality follow-up, attention to detail, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator over the telephone and ability to work from your home.
- Performance coaching is provided. Travel may be earned.
Job Types: Remote, Part-time, Contract