Executive Assistant to C-Level
Executive Assistant to C-level
We’re transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best workwhether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shopwhile staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
We are seeking a relationship-driven, organized and forward-thinking Senior Executive Assistant to manage scheduling, business travel, dynamic calendars, strategic initiatives, and general business related support for one of our senior leaders, who is part of Instacart’s S-Team. Although this position is remote-eligible, we are looking for someone who can align working hours to PST, and travel to our SF office on a monthly basis.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage all business related administrative support (calendaring, travel, and expenses) for leader
- Act as the gatekeeper for your executive, understanding business needs, and fielding inquiries from the dispersed team
- Plan, coordinate, and improve upon org-wide events and engagement activities
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures, support our company mission and values, as well as standards of ethics and integrity
- Perform and prioritize based on short timelines
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
- Think creatively to reduce company spending and improve efficiency
- Take initiative and offer assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible
- A minimum of 5+ years consecutive Executive Assistance experience and direct experience supporting for C level, ideally a CFO
- Relationship-builder with experience supporting multiple executives across different time zones and creating connections across dispersed teams
- Ability to work flexible hours to assist the business needs of executive leaders
- Efficiency expert who leverages creative problem-solving skills
- A college or vocational degree, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding, polished oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and heavy attention to detail
- Out of the box problem-solving skills; creativity, flexibility, and innovative thinking
- Collaborative teammate who partners with other Executive Assistants to support day-to-day team initiatives and drive results
- Gifted scheduler (Google Calendar and Google apps specifically); you can keep calm through the challenges of dynamic schedules (and reschedules)
- Ability to achieve results under tight deadlines
- Experience comfortably interacting with everyone in the company, regardless of experience or title
- A can-do “make it happen” attitude – you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
- Ability to travel to our SF office monthly to support meetings, events, and Team Jams
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
CA, NY, CT, NJ
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
All other states