Full-Time Executive Assistant Project Manager
Title: Executive Assistant Project Manager
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Chief Marketing Officer and general project management and execution for the marketing team. In this role, you will perform advanced, diversified, and confidential duties that may be administrative in nature or project-based. Working closely with leadership, you will track key projects, manage the team meetings calendar, manage invoice processing and budget, prepare presentations, set up meetings, and liaise with external customers, clients, or vendors.
You will have broad and comprehensive experience, skills, and a thorough knowledge of organizational policies and practices. If you have a passion for improving organizational operations and coordinating others to inform key strategic decisions, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provides day-to-day administrative support (such as calendar maintenance, meeting scheduling, travel, etc.) to CMO members of the staff.
- Ensures the department is corresponding efficiently by managing the department’s Microsoft Teams channel, meeting hygiene, email follow-ups, meeting outcomes, and next steps.
- Tracks key cross-departmental projects and coordinates with staff to ensure completion of all action items for the CMO.
- Ensures projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Maintains master marketing plan, quarterly updates, and results tracking.
- Processes all marketing program spend invoices. Processes all expense reports and invoices for the department and tracks budgets.
- Coordinates requirements with executive staff at other locations.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements for company executives and other team members, as necessary.
- Supports offsite/onsite meetings and conferences sponsored by the executive and members of the marketing leadership team.
- Prepare internal presentations and coordinate across the team.
- Assists other Executive(s) and/or their Executive Assistant(s), when needed, in the planning of meetings, executive visits, and customer visits.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Executive presence
- Experience with multi-project tasking with demonstrated organizational skills.
- Experience managing meetings, documenting outcomes, and coordinating next steps.
- Experience submitting expense reports, managing expenses, working with vendors, and organizing team outings or meals.
- Experience working in a Software/SaaS or Operations environment, as an Executive Assistant, Business Analyst, or Project Coordinator
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, One Drive, PowerPoint)
- Worked in small, start-up environments as well as larger, more professional environments with the savvy to know how to best scale and build organizational capabilities, processes, and tools.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate team player who is dedicated to the growth and development of the company, product, team, and individual.
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven, and creative team comprised of corporate communications, product marketing, client marketing, and consumer engagement marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while simultaneously educating and exciting people about telemedicine. We are the company’s and our client’s go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect, and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is a “virtual first” workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $63,840 – $95,760. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
63 total views, 1 today