Full-Time Executive Assistant II ($71k to $100k)
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT II
Storable is looking for a highly motivated Executive Assistant to join our team. Are you an EA that is a creative problem solver with a positive attitude? Do you have a passion for making those you support succeed? Do you have the ability to work collectively in a remote capacity with changes and challenges every day? Are you a rock-star event planner? Do you like to create events that include team building and activities?
The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for performing a variety of support activities but ultimately should be someone who is able to demonstrate a proactive approach and attitude to problem-solving with skill and savvy. You’re also someone who thrives in a fast-paced online environment, as you’ll be working from home. We’re also looking for a forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities to deliver solutions to the stakeholders they’ll be working with on a daily basis.
Come join our team, where you will feel empowered to work and collaborate with a dynamic EA team. Being discrete is essential in this role, and it’s an opportunity to learn and scale with a growing company.
What you will do:
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, calendars, and appointments for leaders Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings as well as other relevant materials as requested
- Timely and responsive communications, electronic or otherwise
- Organizes and maintains information that may be sensitive, confidential, or technical in nature
- Eye for detail; audits records for discrepancies and reconciles issues as appropriate Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- Learns the business and is able to take that knowledge and apply it to their work
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Help assist the Chief of Staff and other Executive Assistants with special projects while working together to key prioritize initiatives
What you will need:
- Minimum of five years of administrative experience with at least two years of senior leadership or executive support
- Highly adept at building strong working relationships, serving as an extension of the leaders
- Demonstrated ability to independently resolve complex issues of concern
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Proven initiative by identifying issues as well as sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; builds rapport whenever there’s an opportunity to do so Professional demeanor; consistently demonstrates the ability to evaluate and appropriately address privacy and confidentiality concerns when dealing with others
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work as effectively independently as well as with others
- Proficient in Google Suite or related software
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Pay Transparency at Storable
At Storable, we believe in the power of transparency to help our employees Do More and Be More. We value our employees and want to ensure equity and fairness in compensation, which is why we make sure to include the salary range or hourly rate in each job posting.
We’re happy to discuss compensation further during the interview process because we believe that open communication leads to better outcomes for everyone. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees are valued for their unique skills and contributions.
By applying to work with us, you agree to this pay transparency policy and to the idea that transparency leads to growth, both for individuals and for our company, Storable, as a whole. The range listed below is only representative of base salary. Every role at Storable has a variable incentive. Please talk to your recruiter about the variable pay plan and earning potential for this role.
Position pay range
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Storable is a fully distributed company, but is currently only registered for employment in certain states. To be eligible for employment, you must reside in the following states: AL, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for their business. That’s why we’ve built the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage customers achieve their tenant experience and operational efficiency objectives every single day.
Benefits and Perks:
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Since 2020, we’ve transitioned to a fully remote environment but that doesn’t mean we’re not connected. We continue to run regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours!
- Instant-access and flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Do More, Be More company rewards and recognition that add up and can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences! Storriors have been able to enroll in scuba certification classes, travel overseas, and redo their back patio among many other things.
- Company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers and more are celebrated.
- We encourage you to get active in the community by joining one of our offsite volunteer and community service events and by using volunteer PTO time.
- Self-care matters, so we offer the opportunity to take a load-off and enjoy a mental health day outside of your normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- ‘Paw’ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement – we understand that pets are a part of the family and have generous time-off policies, which honor that commitment.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members, if needed.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to your paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet, plus a home office sign-on bonus of $250.
Don’t check all the boxes? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job unless they meet every single qualification, especially in the tech industry. At Storable, we are devoted to strengthening and upholding a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your professional background doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply. Even if this role isn’t the right match, we would love to have your resume on file for future opportunities!
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
57 total views, 1 today