Executive Assistant required at Labelbox who is on a mission to build the best products to align with artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Labelbox’s data engine enables organizations to dramatically improve the quality of their training data, which makes their machine learning models more accurate and performant. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on helping our customers get to production AI faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, Black + Decker, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
Labelbox is looking to add an Executive Assistant to the team to support our C-level executives.
- Assist up to 3 C-level executives in daily business activities: manage and respond to a high volume of emails, manage and organize complex and demanding calendars and inboxes.
- Anticipate the needs of management while consistently staying ten steps ahead; balance conflicting priorities.
- Provide administrative and project management support for our C-level executives.
- Help in coordinating key internal and external meetings.
- Proactively identify any gaps and weaknesses within the company and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Promote and grow company culture; participate in the planning and execution of company events .
- Partner with People Operations to work on a host of people initiatives ranging from new hire onboarding, learning and development programs, and cultural programs.
- Experience working in high-growth start-up environments and comfortable with project management
- Experience supporting multiple C-level executives simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail when handling priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation
- Skilled with creative and critical thinking
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize needs of various stakeholders simultaneously
- Proficient in tech and office software such as calendars, spreadsheets, Slack
- Flexible when it comes to responsiveness and adaptive to an ever-changing environment
- Track record of problem-solving abilities and making things happen
- Approaches challenges with a positive attitude and a solutions-oriented perspective
Labelbox strives to ensure pay parity across the organization and discuss compensation transparently. The expected annual base salary range for this United States based position is $64,000 – $85,000. This range is not inclusive of any potential equity packages or additional benefits. Exact compensation varies based on a variety of factors, including skills and competencies, experience, and geographical location.
Do great work. From anywhere.
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.