Executive Assistant, Security
Accelerate your career by joining the Okta Legal team as an Executive Assistant- Security. The Executive Assistant – Security will play a critical role within Okta’s Security team as the Company grows globally reporting to Senior Security Executive Assistant. You will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support for multiple Vice Presidents. You have a track record of providing proactive calendar support, scheduling travel, planning and coordinating events, juggling multiple priorities with competing timelines, taking effective action, closely guarding confidential information, exercising excellent judgment and discretion, without necessarily having the full picture of the projects and issues at hand. You will work closely with the Security team leadership and collaboratively across functional groups and all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized, responsible, detail-oriented and resourceful.
- Provide administrative support to multiple leaders within the Security team
- Manage and maintain complex schedules and calendars across global timezones and proactively resolve meeting conflicts while prioritizing commitments to help with time management
- Schedule and manage virtual and in-person team meetings and other meetings
- Organize and coordinate logistics for lunch meetings, team events, offsites, etc., including working to applicable budgets
- Coordinate and manage domestic and international travel as needed
- Create, submit, and process expense reports in a timely manner
- Manage POs for Security vendors and other third party vendors including memberships and subscriptions
- Maintain trusting relationships with customers, prospects and team
- Support other tasks and projects as assigned
- Some travel as required
Attributes and Requirements
- 3+ years of experience supporting 2 or more leaders in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
- Proficiency with Google suite of business apps, MS Word, PowerPoint and collaboration tools such as Slack
- Ability to reprioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional judgment, integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Experience interacting with executives
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and build cross functional working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have some fun while doing it
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, when necessary
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
The annual base salary range for this position for candidates located in California (excluding San Francisco Bay Area), Colorado, New York, and Washington is between:$80,000$108,000 USD The annual base salary range for this position for candidates located in the San Francisco Bay area is between: $89,000$120,000 USD
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,400 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 17,000 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at https://www.okta.com/privacy/.