Full-Time Executive Assistant
United States, Remote
Over the past 15 years, we have seen a shift in the focus of business models across every industry from selling physical products via one-time transactions to monetizing services via ongoing customer (aka subscriber) relationships. This is the Subscription Economy a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo, he even wrote the book on it: Subscribed.
Companies have realized that the path to growth going forward is to establish direct, digital relationships with their customers, and monetize these relationships through an ever growing set of digital services.
Our vision is simple: we call it The World Subscribed. It’s the idea that one day every company will join the Subscription Economy a $1.5 Trillion opportunity by 2025 according to UBS.
Our mission: to power the world’s best companies to win in the Subscription Economy.
The Product & Engineering team is looking for an Executive Assistant with the highest level of professionalism to support three Senior Vice Presidents. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple leaders in a highly collaborative, technically advanced environment. This candidate is a creative problem solver who possesses a strong desire to work as a team with a can do attitude and will do what it takes to get the job done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
In this role you’ll get to
- Heavy day-to-day calendar management of multiple executive’s ever-changing schedules.
- Prioritize and manage conflicting appointments using keen judgment to streamline daily, weekly and monthly recurring calendar events
- Prepare executive for upcoming meetings and customer events by providing briefs and supporting materials in an organized and timely manner
- Plan, execute and manage leaders team events including, but not limited to: quarterly offsite and outings, office hour group meetings, hackathons and combined global and domestic All Hands meetings, spanning multiple international time zones. Includes working with IT to ensure proper equipment set up, that slides are complete and meal catering.
- Work closely with other executive assistants and /or executive team members in R&D and other departments including but not limited to Zuora events.
- Arrange domestic and international travel arrangements, as required. Arrangements may include booking flights and ground travel, confirming hotel, dinner reservations and preparing itineraries.
- Communicate with internal and external customers, prospects, partners and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Manage executive expenses using Concur expense tracking system
- Creation and tracking of PO’s and contract negotiations for department activities and vendors
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the executive and take action accordingly
- Willing to help out with special projects such as office logistics, R&D awards and recognition programs, and other department related projects
Who we’re looking for
- Google suite experience including calendar, docs, presentations and worksheets
- Communicates in a clear, concise and effective manner, both verbally and written
- Extremely organized and works with a sense of urgency
- Identifies and accesses resources (people, funding materials) to get the job done and uses resources efficiently
- Ability to efficiently and effectively multitask, prioritize incoming requests appropriately, and manage conflicting priorities for self and others
- Adaptable and flexible to multiple demands
- Interacts professionally and positively with clients and team members at all times
- Dependable team player who shows empathy and respect for others
- Projects a positive demeanor in fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation, company equity, and retirement programs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and wellness days and company wide winter break
- Generous, flexible time off
- 6 months fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development stipend
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back, including charitable donation match
- Free resources and support for your mental wellbeing
*Specific benefits offerings may vary by country
As the Subscription Economy leader, Zuora empowers today’s innovative companies to nurture and monetize direct, digital relationships. Our award-winning multi-product portfolio now includes Zuora Revenue, Zuora Collect and Zuora Central Platform. More recently, we’ve added subscription experience platform Zephr to our family, further expanding our capabilities to serve as an intelligent hub that monetizes the complete quote to cash and revenue recognition process at scale.
Through our combination of technology and expertise, Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) helps more than 1,000 companies around the world, including BMC Software, Box, Caterpillar, General Motors, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens and Zoom nurture and monetize direct, digital customer relationships. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora operates offices around the world in the U.S., EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
At Zuora, we’re building an inclusive, high-performance culture that every ZEO wants to subscribe to. We want ZEOs at every level to feel valued, included, and inspired to innovate, connect and collaborate authentically as we pioneer the Subscription Economy. You’ll be empowered to think like an owner, take initiative and together, with the support of your team you’ll push each other to the next level and help transform business models everywhere.