Executive Assistant – US
US – Remote
As an executive assistant with ResultsCX you will support our CEO by handling clerical tasks.
In this role you will:
- Manage the Executive’s calendar: ensuring that he has space for the most important meetings regarding his people, the business, stakeholders, customers, and investors.
- Organize and manage travel and expenses.
- Plan various activities including client meetings, business reviews, and office visits.
- Simultaneously execute a wide range of activities/ requests, and self-directed follow ups.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the role.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5 years working in an executive administrative support role in a professional office environment.
- Can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and a willingness to pitch-in as needed.
- Has strong knowledge of Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Can work a flexible schedule in order to complete off hour requests.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Is a Notary.
We encourage our people to expect greater, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.