REMOTE, UNITED STATES – CALIFORNIA – SAN FRANCISCO
REQ ID: JR102262
About the Role
HashiCorp is looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our Chief Marketing & Business Operations Officer.. You will directly support them day-to-day and partner closely with the other Execs to provide proactive and strong operational support to our broader Leadership Team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the schedules, business travel, expense reporting, material preparation and other ad-hoc projects. Success in this role means keeping our CMO focused on the most business critical opportunities and ensuring deadlines and goals all while promoting company values and maintaining high team morale.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Strategically support our CMO and other Marketing leaders, upholding the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Be a dependable partner with the ability to anticipate the executive’s needs to help meet their goals and achieve company priorities
- Orchestrate logistics for internal and external events, meetings, conferences and presentations
- Proactive meeting support: taking notes, devising agendas, deriving action plans and following up with all attendees to reinforce the meeting purpose, outcome and expected responses/actions
- Prepare monthly expense reports through Concur, and other related systems.
- Be the liaison for our CMO and their team by understanding their priorities and roles within the company and assist with tracking and reporting
- Assist with ad hoc projects, communications, email editing and management, and/or meeting materials (such as presentations and charts) as requested.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working with multiple executives, in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite products (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and an array of task and expense tools, with the ability to learn software quickly
- High attention to details with strong organization and process thinking
- Experience of working with marketing teams: from brand to operations, understanding their general roles and responsibilities
- Experience working with confidential information and a high level of discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work well with various personality types, and be receptive to feedback
- Rigorous prioritization, proven track record of good judgment, and ability to create operational efficiencies for yourself and your executive(s)
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous environment, juggling multiple tasks under tight deadlines, switching gears at the drop of a hat, scrappy, resourceful, and having a “no task too small” mentality
- A can-do “make it happen” attitude: you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction and you learn and adjust quickly
- Highly intuitive and able to anticipate others’ needs while acting with patience, kindness, and firmness
- Genuine passion for supporting others
- People love to come talk to you! You feel completely comfortable interacting with people through all parts of the organization, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Based in either San Francisco Bay area or Seattle, WA
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha