Executive Assistant (Dallas, TX or Remote)
- REMOTE NA
- G&A – 14013 – BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- FULL TIME
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant (aka Miracle Worker) to work closely with our Executive Business Partner and build a best-in-class support experience for our C-Levels and their teams! This role will be responsible for assisting our CEO, CCO, and General Counsel all based in North America (Dallas, Texas and NYC).
Your mission @ Aircall:
- Support 3 executives in their day-to-day organization (calendar, travels, emails, admin)
- Organize small to medium-sized internal events
- Draft and relay internal communications
- Know, apply and promote internal processes, help train the teams as appropriate on new tools
- Work to create and maintain a good and collaborative atmosphere within the supported executives’ departments
A little about you:
- 2+ years of experience in admin support is ideal, preferably acquired in tech or a fast-paced environment
- English fluency (mandatory as you will work mostly in English)
- Exceptional time management skills + organization/productivity
- Familiarity with GSuite
- Problem solver who loves to help and find solutions to tricky situations
- Have a strong sense of work ethic and confidentiality
- Are curious and keen to work in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by over-motivated colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Based in Dallas, TX is a plus
- Some French is a plus
Key traits we look for:
- You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
- We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it’s up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing and building your career!
- Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
- Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
- We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- 401k plan with company matching!
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- Wellness, internet, and childcare reimbursements
- Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.